Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Tor-fashion.com, a community driven website to catalog high res orange armor looks

Al_Sparagus
05.15.2012 , 02:04 PM | #11
Not to be rude....but who the hell did your thumbnails?

Were they blind?

Site looks great when you click on a set but the general list of thumbnails is AWFUL. Show no head of the sets, no boots.....just a off center crop of what usually looks to be an outfit.

Iwipe
05.15.2012 , 02:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Al_Sparagus View Post
Not to be rude....but who the hell did your thumbnails?

Were they blind?

Site looks great when you click on a set but the general list of thumbnails is AWFUL. Show no head of the sets, no boots.....just a off center crop of what usually looks to be an outfit.
Yes the thumbnails are a bit lacking. Actually the thumbnail generation is a bit automated with the wordpress featured image function. It was done this way to largely save time. However in the future that is something I will look into as well getting faction specific thumbnails.

Vonb
05.15.2012 , 02:18 PM | #13
Fantastic!
Great initiative, thanks for doing this!
The question is: can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.(battlebug 2011)

KrittaB
05.15.2012 , 02:26 PM | #14
will you marry me dulfy?

HomicidalWhales
05.15.2012 , 02:45 PM | #15
Subscribed! You will be mentioned in one of my articles!

Lord_Ravenhurst
05.15.2012 , 02:51 PM | #16
Now that rocks. First time it seems a lot of the armor sets look actually... great.

alifaraaz
05.15.2012 , 03:01 PM | #17
Awesome I've been looking for something like this. It's just a shame all the 'Neutral' heavy armour sets have ugly empire side ones (for once :P) I really like the look of a lot of the trooper sets for my Bounty Hunter :P

Ah well I guess I'll start grinding Athiss for that set!
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

banecolton
05.15.2012 , 03:31 PM | #18
Just to add my voice to the choir…
This is the kind of thing this community needs more of. Great initiative, thanks for creating this, site will be bookmarked!

Stop closing unsolved tickets BBB Bioware page EA’s award winning customer service

My "low end" machine: AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Black Edition, ASUS Sabertooth 990FX, 16G of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM, Sapphire HD6970, Thermaltake WO132RE 1000 watt PSU

DarthTHC
05.15.2012 , 04:08 PM | #19
Thank you!

Ivy_Blackrose
05.15.2012 , 04:09 PM | #20
too bad all republic fashion is the same exact color of baby puke brown