Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch Notes - Lost Island LR-5

konstan
05.15.2012 , 08:01 AM | #1
"Lost Island:
LR-5 Sentinel Droid now reliably activates his Plasma Coils during the encounter."

Was there a problem with the Plasma Coils being unreliable??? As in, we weren't wiping enough on him?
*** does this mean?
"Good relations with the wookies I have"

Citywok
05.15.2012 , 08:33 AM | #2
It better mean only one coil spawns or they did something to fix this blatantly anti-melee instance...

konstan
05.15.2012 , 11:00 AM | #3
Has anyone tried it today, can you post the results? Did they make him easier or harder?
"Good relations with the wookies I have"

Mavery
05.15.2012 , 11:16 AM | #4
The answer to your question lies within the language itself.

Quote:
LR-5 Sentinel Droid now reliably activates his Plasma Coils during the encounter."
Bolded is what is important.

If Plasma Coils unreliably activated it implies that it is not being activated in some instances. This indicates the runs where players either see i) no Plasma Coils or ii) sporadic spawns of the coils. In other words, there are no more buggy runs where the coils do not spawn as intended.

LI is also not an "anti-melee" flashpoint. You could call it a "ranged advantageous" flashpoint. But there is nothing the flashpoint offers that good melee DPS cannot counter (even if there are 2 melee DPS).
Former GM and RL of a once great guild. Now just wandering the galaxy looking for a good home.