Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why should I be punished twice?

Naizgrel
05.15.2012 , 08:23 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueFromMoon View Post
Why to hate it forever? Players have spoken and this game is no good. I suggest you try Elder Scroll Online in 2013.
Funny, Elder scrolls online is such a joke and a lolcopy of failwars 2. Dont expect it to be good.
Sev, i know you are alive.

Flain
05.15.2012 , 05:08 PM | #12
What exactly are you wiping on?... I have completed FE HM many, many times.

djdee
05.15.2012 , 08:14 PM | #13
What gets most people the first time around is, (assuming they even realize they need to knock the endboss off the ledge):

you need 2 knockbacks to happen roughly at the same time but EXACTLY WHEN the boss is performing his channeled Force Lightning while on low health. Around 14% health let whoever has aggro pull the boss towards the ledge. Preferably on one side where there is a pillar close to the ledge. The person who has aggro should stand back to the pillar to avoid getting knocked back over the ledge. As soon as the boss starts channeling Force Lightning, 2 knockbacks with no more than a few seconds time difference - bam! done.

You can use any knockback. The grenades are just there so characters that don't have a knockback ability can participate just the same.
See ya on the chronostream, time jockey!
Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon.
You can use my referral link for a preferred friend bundle if you want to try SWTOR out.

Chaqen
05.16.2012 , 11:40 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Weirdgus View Post
The OP is so much fail, I mean, really? You do realize that even HM FP-wise, Fallen Emperor is like the 2nd-3rd EASIEST Hard Mode?

Probably just a troll though
From a healer and a tank PoV, this HM has some of the toughest trash pulls in the game, they are usually more heal intensive then any of the boss fights in any of the HMs... so i dont view it as the 2nd or 3rd easiest... unless you talking about the bosses themselves and ignoring the large amount of trash.