Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why should I be punished twice?

AERHAE
05.15.2012 , 12:59 AM | #1
We have been trying to get through false emperor for the last three nights.We have probably wiped a total of 40 time over the last three nights.This being said we still have not completed false emperor in the last three nights and we have spent around 500k in repairs an stims per character.
This as well as haveing mixed the group up and stacked the group.Nothing works.Bug reports have been filled out in abundance.When we ask around we all get told the same thing you have to do this then that an so on an so on.
Understand we have completed this as a guild in the past but as of the last three days it a no go.
SO we cant get passed the content and the credits we have had to pay to go through this is freakn stupid.JUST FREAKN STUPID.
Enough of the credit sinks.
The credit sinks are ruining my experience in this game,because I have to grind out credits to pay for deaths repairs and stims that are lost at death .
If Bio Ware were freakn smart they would put in diminishing returns on deaths,this way you don't get people in a grind for credits when all people really want to do is enjoy your game.
Wake Up BIO Ware.
CE VIP

Darth_Moonshadow
05.15.2012 , 01:02 AM | #2
I'm sorry, but how is your inability to kill someone Bioware's fault? Or is the complaint about the repair bills?

What the heck is your problem, anyway? You kinda drift in and out.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

SithEater
05.15.2012 , 01:03 AM | #3
Here's a trick that will cost you nothing in repairs.
Spoiler
Grand Master of the Sword in Box Form of Lightsaber Combat.

spoonguy
05.15.2012 , 01:03 AM | #4
Which bugs exactly are causing them problem?

spoonguy
05.15.2012 , 01:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OmegaMayhem View Post
Yeah, let's leave this game NOW for a game that won't come out for over a year.

Good idea.
Noob can't even time travel rofl!!

stephenjohnp
05.15.2012 , 01:05 AM | #6
I am sorry, but that FP is fairly easy. Learn to deal with your own problems.

DjSnazzyduds
05.15.2012 , 01:05 AM | #7
Funniest.
Thread.
Ever.
The Vodka Legacy
Absolut 50 Sorcerer | Greygoose 25 Sniper | Goldschläger 20 Powertech | Stolichnaya 30 Juggernaut

BlueFromMoon
05.15.2012 , 01:05 AM | #8
Why to hate it forever? Players have spoken and this game is no good. I suggest you try Elder Scroll Online in 2013.

Vereg
05.15.2012 , 01:06 AM | #9
So you can't finish false emperor and thats Biowares fault?
Where exactly are you having issues? I know the first time you fight through that flashpoint it can be a bit harsh in places, but theirs nothing game breaking in it.
It even gives you a massive hint on what to do before you start the final fight (if you pay attention to your surroundings and don't just gung-ho in).
This is the kind of complain i expect to see about operations, not 4 man flashpoints
(███████████████████}|█[Ξ(●)Corvus[◉]Ξ█|{████████████████████)

vojinsa
05.15.2012 , 08:17 AM | #10
this is reason why companies nerf content. the OP is in the majority and most cannot understand game mechanics or complain at the slightest hill they have to climb. for anyone wondering why crap gets nerf the OP has shown you the light.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.