Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

Skroto
12.13.2011 , 07:20 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by BeeblesTV View Post
My buddy got in first wave, he pre-ordered last week.
I don't know who's worse the trolls that keep typing this stuff or the ones that spread the obvious trolling.
Join Stoic Today!
We're a republic guild on the Death Wind Corridor server currently building our numbers for end game Ops and PvP, but all are welcome. We have an active 50 person mumble server.
stoicgaming.enjin.com

Mithykyl
12.13.2011 , 07:20 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by LemuresXL View Post
Seems like it... I figured everyone who preordered July would be in right away. This sucks.
Thts what I thought

Smeaxycore
12.13.2011 , 07:20 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by OdamanPrime View Post
I got in this morning and I didn't preorder until Dec 06 2011 I wasn't expecting to get in until thursday/friday, but it was a nice surprise.
seriously stop trolling

Frostt
12.13.2011 , 07:20 AM | #74
mine was about 7/21 at 430pm central

Delaborga
12.13.2011 , 07:21 AM | #75
i got a question,. i was participating in the beta testing november 25-28, so i dont need to reinstall the game, but, whenever i try to log on it says no subscription active, press here to activate. but i also got an email stating that the game testing will start at the 13. witch is today, but will i get another email stating when i can play? cuz i didnt get any email on when i will play and if i was the first or not, also will the subscription link be gone by the time i can log in? im confused

Eliminarion
12.13.2011 , 07:21 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Vengillian View Post
I think the only thing that will calm down the forum activity regarding this issue (other than already getting invited) would be a little more transparency on the times between waves of invites. Even just a hopeful time line (10's of minutes between waves, hours, tens of hours?).

Thank you for the update Mr.Reid (you didn't get much sleep =D).

Even just hinting at what the expected time between waves would be great (and I think we all realize that any estimation is still subject to change at this time).

It just seems like the 500k plus people on beta weekend was fairly smooth and people/myself are hoping to get invited soon, otherwise that laundry over there will get the full attention of my frustration (but I can't do chores while checking launchpad )
Yeah, well, I doubt that will happen. In the past, developers have done this on-the-fly, completely dependant on the server load and if they want to play it safe or not.

As I said about a second ago in an earlier post, I think the amount of players being invited will increase with every wave. They have to monitor the population spread as well.

- Elim

Vengillian
12.13.2011 , 07:22 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Delaborga View Post
i got a question,. i was participating in the beta testing november 25-28, so i dont need to reinstall the game, but, whenever i try to log on it says no subscription active, press here to activate. but i also got an email stating that the game testing will start at the 13. witch is today, but will i get another email stating when i can play? cuz i didnt get any email on when i will play and if i was the first or not, also will the subscription link be gone by the time i can log in? im confused
It will say no sub. active untill Dec 20th, wherein you need a sub. to continue playing.

You will be in sometime between today (the 13th) and the 19th. Free to play so long as you redeemed a pre-order.
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Averran
12.13.2011 , 07:22 AM | #78
Hello everyone,

We know you are all excited and anxiously awaiting your invite and as such a lot of threads about the topic have arisen. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic, we will be closing this one.