Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

Nyrana
12.13.2011 , 07:07 AM | #21
We'll all get in and in a month it won't matter about the pre-access. Patience makes the prize that much sweeter in the end.

MICHELBLINDER
12.13.2011 , 07:07 AM | #22
Same here man i woke up early as well and i didnt get 1 either but o well if i get it today ill be happy gtg to work now anyways :P

Alonorin
12.13.2011 , 07:07 AM | #23
I preordered on the 25 and I'm still not in, but I've seen reports that people as late as October have gotten in

StephenReid
12.13.2011 , 07:08 AM | #24
We're adding people to Early Game Access based on when they pre-ordered - and that timing is quite granular.

By the end of today we'll have invited a lot of people - not everyone by a long stretch, but a lot. I know the wait's agonizing but this is helping us ramp up the servers slowly but surely.

Skroto
12.13.2011 , 07:09 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Alonorin View Post
I preordered on the 25 and I'm still not in, but I've seen reports that people as late as October have gotten in
I would tend to believe that those "reports" are BS...screenshot or it didn't happen.
Join Stoic Today!
We're a republic guild on the Death Wind Corridor server currently building our numbers for end game Ops and PvP, but all are welcome. We have an active 50 person mumble server.
stoicgaming.enjin.com

Comar
12.13.2011 , 07:10 AM | #26
pre ordered 21st july 09:39.

amazon sent the code on 22nd july, not in yet.
Darth Sious - Synthweaver/Slicer on "The Red Eclipse"

In Beta known as:Parsec, Dredale, Sabero, Drem, Kaast, Kia'a

Muffintopped
12.13.2011 , 07:10 AM | #27
Pre ordered on the 27th and redeemed within and hour and still not in thats the 27 of july btw and not in first wave.

Spekao
12.13.2011 , 07:10 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Haiken View Post
Yeah I entered my code on july 21st, at least thats what my code redemption page says, not sure at what hour tho, I was surprised I did not get in the first wave, who would've thought so many people pre-ordered in day 1, also maybe Bioware its playing safe with the first wave of players and maybe the next wave will be bigger, who knows...
Considering all the posts of server crashes, I'd venture to guess so.

Mannce
12.13.2011 , 07:10 AM | #29
Ya really ticked off. My buddy who only ordered 4 days ago has been playing for the last 45 mins. I ordered day one, full pay. Code entered in 30 seconds after I ordered. I call shanagines. Get your brooms!

PS: This is pure crap bioware

Grathan
12.13.2011 , 07:11 AM | #30
7/21 and not in either.
7/21/11