Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

Jarsh
12.13.2011 , 07:04 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Echriado View Post
Trust me bucko, you didn't get beaten by people that pre-ordered on the first day. You got beaten by a flawed algorithmic program designed by BioWare.
too right.

Skroto
12.13.2011 , 07:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostReconGuy View Post
Apparently people who preordered it a day or two ago got in.

I'm mad p*ssed.
Please, don't believe what the trolls tell you...and if you are spreading that then stop trolling...
Join Stoic Today!
We're a republic guild on the Death Wind Corridor server currently building our numbers for end game Ops and PvP, but all are welcome. We have an active 50 person mumble server.
stoicgaming.enjin.com

DarthJimilingus
12.13.2011 , 07:04 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by GhostReconGuy View Post
Apparently people who preordered it a day or two ago got in.

I'm mad p*ssed.
If that's true I'm pissed too. How can they **** that up?
Level 65 Sith Sorcerer, 65 Jedi Sentinel, 65 Trooper VanGuard, 65 Imperial Operative, 65 Jedi Shadow, 65 Bounty Hunter Mercenary, 65 Sith Juggernaut, 65 Smuggler Gunslinger, 65 Sith Assassin, 65 Sith Marauder, 65 Jedi Sage, 65 Trooper Commando, 65 Imperial Sniper, 65 Jedi Guardian, 65 Smuggler Scoundrel, 65 Bounty Hunter PowerTech. Got them all!

Rylan_Purestar
12.13.2011 , 07:05 AM | #14
"Patience!" --- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Skroto
12.13.2011 , 07:05 AM | #15
Trust me bucko, you didn't get beaten by people that pre-ordered on the first day. You got beaten by a flawed algorithmic program designed by BioWare.
I was unaware that you are privy to Bioware's algorithms and sufficiently trained to know how intuitively integrated and written they are...hope you are doing something good with that skill.
Join Stoic Today!
We're a republic guild on the Death Wind Corridor server currently building our numbers for end game Ops and PvP, but all are welcome. We have an active 50 person mumble server.
stoicgaming.enjin.com

CaptainHagbard
12.13.2011 , 07:05 AM | #16
Looks like this is gonna be a fun day at the forums with a lot of posts saying the same thing.

Haiken
12.13.2011 , 07:06 AM | #17
Yeah I entered my code on july 21st, at least thats what my code redemption page says, not sure at what hour tho, I was surprised I did not get in the first wave, who would've thought so many people pre-ordered in day 1, also maybe Bioware its playing safe with the first wave of players and maybe the next wave will be bigger, who knows...

Vongola_Family
12.13.2011 , 07:06 AM | #18
Agreed - Being a person that bought the CE and entered the code right away when per-ordering started. >.<

curzen
12.13.2011 , 07:06 AM | #19
code redeemed 7/22, not in.

sadpanda.jpg

Skroto
12.13.2011 , 07:07 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Haiken View Post
Yeah I entered my code on july 21st, at least thats what my code redemption page says, not sure at what hour tho, I was surprised I did not get in the first wave, who would've thought so many people pre-ordered in day 1, also maybe Bioware its playing safe with the first wave of players and maybe the next wave will be bigger, who knows...
That is my thoughts...the first wave was probably super tiny just to get things running.
Join Stoic Today!
stoicgaming.enjin.com