Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pre-oprdered it the first day and no first wave.

Skroto
12.13.2011 , 06:59 AM | #1
I pre-ordered the game the first day it was released (in the first hour, actually) and I was not in the first wave. I am not upset, just patiently waiting, but it is a testament to how many people ordered this game and how fast. Its crazy that many people got in before me.

Gratz everyone that got in.
Join Stoic Today!
We're a republic guild on the Death Wind Corridor server currently building our numbers for end game Ops and PvP, but all are welcome. We have an active 50 person mumble server.
stoicgaming.enjin.com

Furii
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #2
But when did you redeem your code? I preordered the first hour as well, but didn't apply the code until 12 hours later
"Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me."

Echriado
12.13.2011 , 07:00 AM | #3
Trust me bucko, you didn't get beaten by people that pre-ordered on the first day. You got beaten by a flawed algorithmic program designed by BioWare.

MalakDawnfire
12.13.2011 , 07:01 AM | #4
Just stay calm and we'll all get in soon hopefully, there is no conspiracy at play here!

LemuresXL
12.13.2011 , 07:02 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Echriado View Post
Trust me bucko, you didn't get beaten by people that pre-ordered on the first day. You got beaten by a flawed algorithmic program designed by BioWare.
Seems like it... I figured everyone who preordered July would be in right away. This sucks.
This is the way the world ends. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Stantz
12.13.2011 , 07:03 AM | #6
You are just a number in a machine somewhere.

GhostReconGuy
12.13.2011 , 07:03 AM | #7
Apparently people who preordered it a day or two ago got in.

I'm mad p*ssed.
PUNCH IT, CHEWIE!

NERRRRRRGH
!

Skroto
12.13.2011 , 07:03 AM | #8
I redeemed it immediately...ordered through Origin.
Join Stoic Today!
We're a republic guild on the Death Wind Corridor server currently building our numbers for end game Ops and PvP, but all are welcome. We have an active 50 person mumble server.
stoicgaming.enjin.com

DarthJimilingus
12.13.2011 , 07:03 AM | #9
Yeah really! I input my code on 7/25 and didn't get it either. I woke up early and everthing. Second wave maybe?
Level 65 Sith Sorcerer, 65 Jedi Sentinel, 65 Trooper VanGuard, 65 Imperial Operative, 65 Jedi Shadow, 65 Bounty Hunter Mercenary, 65 Sith Juggernaut, 65 Smuggler Gunslinger, 65 Sith Assassin, 65 Sith Marauder, 65 Jedi Sage, 65 Trooper Commando, 65 Imperial Sniper, 65 Jedi Guardian, 65 Smuggler Scoundrel, 65 Bounty Hunter PowerTech. Got them all!

Xilor
12.13.2011 , 07:03 AM | #10
Chill.
Bloodfin <AU> <XWING> <NRFA> <FOAD>
Starsider <CAKE>