Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In which storyline is Satele Shan more important?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
In which storyline is Satele Shan more important?

asue
05.14.2012 , 03:02 PM | #1
I wanted t know if Shan is more important in Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular storylines because they are both jedi and Satele too.
Thanks
«Soft seas make soft sailors»

Tuscad
05.14.2012 , 03:34 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by asue View Post
I wanted t know if Shan is more important in Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular storylines because they are both jedi and Satele too.
Thanks
I think the Knight, IDK though. I feel that they missed out on capitalizing on both Satele and Malgus in the game.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

OldVengeance
05.14.2012 , 06:48 PM | #3
I'm fairly confident it's the Jedi Knight storyline in which she's most important. I've only completed Act 1 with each and She semi-regularly appears in both though.

Lazywombat
05.14.2012 , 07:08 PM | #4
I have played bothe jedi knight and consular to 50.

Shan is involved more in JK story line.
Spoiler

DeutschGamer
05.14.2012 , 08:00 PM | #5
She got relegated to Flashpoint commander, didn't you hear? That makes her the message girl for all classes, making her about as important to the game as..well a message droid with a bit of personality.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Kakashioftheye
05.15.2012 , 06:46 AM | #6
In the jedi knight storyline, Kira believes that master Satele has fallen for the jk (if male, and if you marry her{Kira I mean}) and even comments that she is too old for your character to be interested...Yay for cat fights!

Andronicos
05.15.2012 , 05:15 PM | #7
She is not important in either of the storylines but she gets more screentime with the JK, you do get a nice mail from her after finishing the class story for the JK though, and I would take Satele over Kira any day
Darth Securos - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galen Sunlighter - Just a simple man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

RobertMcDonald
05.15.2012 , 05:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Andronicos View Post
She is not important in either of the storylines but she gets more screentime with the JK, you do get a nice mail from her after finishing the class story for the JK though, and I would take Satele over Kira any day
FWIW, unless it's just my graphics settings, I believe Satele is middle aged by the time the game starts. After all, she escaped from that space station over Korriban in the opening cinematic 30 years before TOR starts, and she couldn't have been that young there.
Jedi Sentinel (Combat) / Imperial Operative (Concealment) / Republic Commando (Gunnery)
My Old Republic screenshot gallery

Andronicos
05.15.2012 , 05:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RobertMcDonald View Post
FWIW, unless it's just my graphics settings, I believe Satele is middle aged by the time the game starts. After all, she escaped from that space station over Korriban in the opening cinematic 30 years before TOR starts, and she couldn't have been that young there.
It is not so much about age as it is about not having a companion that I feel like kicking off my ship everytime she opens her mouth
Darth Securos - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galen Sunlighter - Just a simple man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

RobertMcDonald
05.15.2012 , 09:19 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Andronicos View Post
It is not so much about age as it is about not having a companion that I feel like kicking off my ship everytime she opens her mouth
Hey, I like Kira! And at least you can trust her, unlike Kaliyo.
Jedi Sentinel (Combat) / Imperial Operative (Concealment) / Republic Commando (Gunnery)
My Old Republic screenshot gallery