Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do R**** Justice.(Foundry) [SPOILER]

Kenjigreat
05.14.2012 , 02:24 PM | #1
SPOILER ALERT

Honestly Bioware, I am not saying you screwed up the Foundry , But like so many have said Revan is an Iconic Character.

As a Level 50 , getting a normal decent party is enough to beat him on Hard mode. Its pretty insulting to alot of people since we know this character so well and have decided how he was like. (In my version , Revan is Evil). Regardless the fact that this series is Named The Old Republic is a testament to how great KoTOR was.

Since you made the ending of the Foundry ambiguous. I would Hope that you make a New Flashpoint / Operation where it would take a hell lot of skill to beat him.

Does anyone disagree with me?

Tatile
05.14.2012 , 02:30 PM | #2
I thought it was pretty obvious that he was going to come back as an Operations boss. Any ambiguous exit is a fairly clear indicator that the person isn't dead, or not entirely dead. Hell, if it weren't for the fact this is Star Wars and they don't go full crazy, I'd say even the dead don't stay totally dead.

I'm fully expecting Revan to return as an Operations boss, possibly with an entire arc surrounding him. This means a lot of content, but I feel that old KoToR players would be happy to have an expansion devoted to learning about Revan and the myths that surround him.

toemanfu
05.14.2012 , 02:34 PM | #3
the foundry was only a setback!

PorsaLindahl
05.14.2012 , 02:37 PM | #4
You really should use spoiler tags. I'm sure that there are many that haven't done Foundry.

I don't understand what your gripe is.

Spoiler

Eillack
05.14.2012 , 02:42 PM | #5
Wow...use spoilers people for those who don't know what this is yet.

Spoiler

Kenjigreat
05.14.2012 , 03:09 PM | #6
I agree with Eillack and his assessment. The worse part is knowing what happens to HK after the Foundry

Darth_Eminok
05.14.2012 , 03:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Wow...use spoilers people for those who don't know what this is yet.

Spoiler
That's exactly why I just sat back and watched my group take him down.

I ain't taking down my assassin droid, oh no.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

alifaraaz
05.14.2012 , 03:32 PM | #8
indeed, he's a very important character, which is why I would guess they're saving him for future use.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

PoanJorHass
05.14.2012 , 03:32 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by toemanfu View Post
the foundry was only a setback!
a massive setback but one none the less.

Bladeheart
05.14.2012 , 09:51 PM | #10
I do hope that he comes back as an ops boss. Same with the boss in the false emperor flashpoint.