Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem a Product Registration Code Problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Redeem a Product Registration Code Problem

Oewron
12.13.2011 , 11:55 AM | #21
I have had my code already regsitered a few months ago and it still says I need one.. and it would seem that the tech number is not in serverus anymore. I have just called them and says it...
ị█ị‾‾‾‾ịΞΞΞΞị‾‾████████████████████████████████)

xocgx
12.13.2011 , 11:55 AM | #22
The most likely answer is that they are 'authorizing' our codes slowly, so once yours gets flagged as 'you can now play your account will show up as having been authorized, with a code allowing you to subscribe.

Mylex
12.13.2011 , 11:57 AM | #23
Read this post first.

You don't need the product code yet - if you have redeemed your PRE-ORDER code which you got in mail, you see that on your account page.
(Yellow color stone, yada yada)

The other code will be in your physical copy of the game. Which you will have in your hands before LAUNCH date, which is December 20th.

As the thread above says, when your account is "opened" for early access, the message will disappear! It's a confusing message in the launcher, but stay calm. You don't need to do anything yet.
~Order of the Rose Croix~
-If it moves, shoot it-

Danag
12.13.2011 , 12:01 PM | #24
I'm experiencing the same thing, and I'm assuming Mylex's explanation is correct.

I expect to see an Email from Origin (I pre-ordered from Origin, the "deluxe" edition) with my actual registration code, instead of just the "pre-order" code I already received) by the 20th, which is the actual launch-day.

Guess I'll see in 7 days, eh?

Man, I'm hoping I get Early-Access soon,

-
Dan'

darkghostt
12.13.2011 , 12:05 PM | #25
btw you get this error because you arnt allowd to join the early access yet.
wait till you got a email from swtor whit a onther activation code and then you will be able to enter the game.

lets see if we all can play tomorrow(i hope so)

Melkoroi
12.13.2011 , 12:10 PM | #26
I'm having the same issue...I have early access now but I checked my account and it says I do not have a Product Code registered...We'll see if I get something I suppose...

Yobert
12.13.2011 , 12:12 PM | #27
Same here

Mekco
12.13.2011 , 12:13 PM | #28
Glad I am not the only one with this problem.
Hard To Get

EisenheimX
12.13.2011 , 12:13 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Mylex View Post
Read this post first.

You don't need the product code yet - if you have redeemed your PRE-ORDER code which you got in mail, you see that on your account page.
(Yellow color stone, yada yada)

The other code will be in your physical copy of the game. Which you will have in your hands before LAUNCH date, which is December 20th.

As the thread above says, when your account is "opened" for early access, the message will disappear! It's a confusing message in the launcher, but stay calm. You don't need to do anything yet.

This.

Shockazilla
12.13.2011 , 12:20 PM | #30
I ordered through store.origin.com. I am having the same problem. The account is not linked, when I try to redeem, it says the code was already used.

Adding more to anxiety, when I log into origin again, it redirects to some EA website that looks to be totally unrelated to my original Origin account, and when I look at Order History it shows nothing.