Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeem a Product Registration Code Problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Redeem a Product Registration Code Problem

DemonKingJ
12.13.2011 , 11:31 AM | #11
Well obviously people cannot or refuse to read the entirety of what is being said. Those steps are ONLY for launch day playing and is NOT for EARLY GAME ACCESS.
The reason is that the code will been in the physical copy of SW:TOR like all games would be for online play.
(▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓}歹歹歹[Θ]歹歹歹{▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Bradzzz
12.13.2011 , 11:34 AM | #12
Ive got the same problem. i would really like to know if this is a problem or just how early access is working

uchicaitachi
12.13.2011 , 11:36 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RingRaul View Post
So far I have not been able to locate my "Product Registration Code".
In my Origin - Order Details Page i see:

STAR WARS(TM): The Old Republic(TM) Digital Deluxe Edition 1
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order Fee #CODE# 1

But i see no code for Digital Deluxe Edition game.

And i read this in account's settings:

If you are a pre-order customer, the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access. However, in order to play Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ at the official launch of the game on December 20, you must first answer a series of security questions and provide your contact information. Then you must redeem a Product Registration Code that came with the game, and either subscribe to the game or redeem a Game Time Code.

Where the hell is that code then ???

Neroxyths
12.13.2011 , 11:37 AM | #14
Same prob here. In key redemptio i have both keys but in the main accout page it is greyed out.

Samal
12.13.2011 , 11:39 AM | #15
Oh Snap, same problem here.
www.Battle-Brothers.net
Warhammer 40K Chapter

OGBilly
12.13.2011 , 11:42 AM | #16
Same problem here. I am a little dissapointed not to be playing today as i pre ordered early August , anyone who says they are not dissapointed is a liar. However, I totally see the sense in staggering the roll out.

What I am struggling to understand is why i am unable to get as far as entering my credit card details to initiate my subscription due to the 'code already used' issue. I entered the code as soon as i received it. An answer to this situation would be nice, could a dev or someone in the know please let us know if this problem will be resolved when the emails are sent out?

Many thanks in hopeful anticipation

May the force be with our codes

uchicaitachi
12.13.2011 , 11:43 AM | #17
/bump

It's the first day of the game so i guess noone is going to answer this so we have to keep bumping this until someone replies !

MrWrongGuy
12.13.2011 , 11:46 AM | #18
I put my preregistered code in and it's not showing up under history. This is not the same problem as the regular registration code. When i try to redeem the code, it states it is already in use like the other threads. Anyone else having this issue?

OGBilly
12.13.2011 , 11:49 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by MrWrongGuy View Post
I put my preregistered code in and it's not showing up under history. This is not the same problem as the regular registration code. When i try to redeem the code, it states it is already in use like the other threads. Anyone else having this issue?
Yes i think we are all in the same boat, i bought mine from amazon and they emailed me me my code which i entered into my account details area and i received an email back stating:

Thank you for registering your Pre-Order Code. You are now registered for the following items:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order
Early game access
Color Stone (Virtual Item)

We will keep you informed about early access to The Old Republic as we get closer to the game's release.

I will keep my fingers crossed that this is the actual code they are after

Joramsword
12.13.2011 , 11:50 AM | #20
I am having the same issue I gather that I bought my Preordered copy of the game through Origin, and someone brought up in another forum that their are issues, but not sure wjat. Hopefully we can get some light shed on this as to what is going on. Just don't rely on Origin customer support to send any kind of response within 24 hours it won't happen.