Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A list of leveling heroics, bonus series, and their associated rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
A list of leveling heroics, bonus series, and their associated rewards

Iwipe
05.29.2012 , 12:58 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
This may sound weird, but if you ever update, can you note the item quality along with the name? I'm an obsessive orange collector (My entire second cargo bay is full of orange stuff) and I've been looking for some good helmets and snipers. Just if you have time. Thanks.
If you click on the link at the top of the guide, you can find a page with tooltips, which will show you which ones are the orange and which ones are blue etc. Forum is just a copy/pasted version and I am too lazy to relink thousands of items again

masterwomp
06.01.2012 , 07:56 AM | #12
Trying to find the heroics on Ord Mantell with a level 50 guardian, it appears they are no longer available to all classes, or they are now limited to a class, any idea?

Iwipe
06.01.2012 , 08:14 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by masterwomp View Post
Trying to find the heroics on Ord Mantell with a level 50 guardian, it appears they are no longer available to all classes, or they are now limited to a class, any idea?
Ord Mantel is only available to troopers and smuggler, like Tython is limited to Consulars and Knights, I think.

masterwomp
06.01.2012 , 08:30 AM | #14
ok cool, thank you much

Ellvaan
06.09.2012 , 03:15 AM | #15
Greetings everyone!

As a way to keep this forum organized and less cluttered, we have unstickied this thread and added it as part of our new Flashpoints, Operations and Heroic Missions Resource Directory. Thank you again for keeping this thread constructive and taking the time to help others!

Thank you!

GratuaCuun
07.14.2012 , 05:01 PM | #16
Quest = Heroic 4+ Special Delivery
Planet = Alderaan
Class = Jedi Guardian
Reward = Reinforced Transparisteel Headgear
Screenshot = http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/thumbs/15396.jpg
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas in 1988... Ironic, is it not?

GratuaCuun
07.15.2012 , 08:41 PM | #17
Quest = Heroic 4+ Red Handed
Planet = Alderaan
Class = Jedi Guardian
Reward = Reinforced Transparisteel Chestguard
Screenshot = http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/upload...hots/15397.jpg
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas in 1988... Ironic, is it not?

GratuaCuun
07.20.2012 , 04:56 AM | #18
Quest = Heroic 4+ Hit'Em Where They Live
Planet = Balmorra
Class = Jedi Guardian
Reward = Valerous Peacekeeper Elite Lightsaber, Mindful Guardian Elite Lightsaber

GratuaCuun
07.20.2012 , 09:31 PM | #19
Quest = Heroic 4+ The Mandalorian Terror
Planet = Balmorra
Class = Jedi Guardian
Reward = Valerous Peacekeeper Elite Headgear, Mindful Guardian Elite Headgear

GratuaCuun
07.21.2012 , 02:49 AM | #20
Quest = Heroic 4+ Justice for the Lost
Planet = Balmorra
Class = Jedi Guardian
Reward = Valerous Peacekeeper Elite Greaves, Mindful Guardian Elite Greaves