Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

account question! argh

flylikechris
12.18.2011 , 12:49 AM | #1
Hi, I've been playing SWTOR in this early access phase. Had to cancel a few hours ago though, money issue came up and saw a way to get an extra 60 bucks. (Lucky timing). ANYWAYS, I dont really know what will happen to my account. If I ever decide im in a situation where I can afford to play again do I need to make a whole new account, will this account get deleted, what will happen to my character, etc. Sorry for inconveniencing you forum mods.

Kryhavocwar
12.18.2011 , 12:55 AM | #2
I'm assuming you bought the game already and registered it? If you have, you should have one month free game time. Cancel the subscription for when that free month is up. Other MMO's I have played keep you account info available in case you do come back to play again.

flylikechris
12.18.2011 , 01:09 AM | #3
no, i only payed the 5 dollar preorder fee. Nobody has payed the full 60.00 yet, and wont until release (unless the paid in full on the reserve). Come december 20th all acounts will get charged 54.99. I will not be getting charged that 54.99 which is why I'm concerned about my account being deleted. But in all fairness they could have every right to, im the one who decided not to play.