Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Open RP) Siege of Dantooine

Akilus
05.13.2012 , 06:14 PM | #1
The Siege of Dantooine
During the war the Empire and the Republic rage across a battle on Dantooine. As the Republic defends Dantooine the Empire seeks to conquer it, Republic Forces, Imperial Forces, Jedi, Sith, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, all fight in this battle. They either fight for honor, the Dantooine land, or pay. For OOC just use parentheses, have fun and may the force be with you.

(If you want to join just jump in adding your own character)

Akilus
05.13.2012 , 06:18 PM | #2
Kailya--a female Smuggler in a small Cantina on Dantooine takes a sip of her Corellian Whiskey and then answers her flashing comlink.

"This is Republic Commander Dev, we are hiring all mercenaries or any other available experienced fighters who are willing to fight, we are willing to pay. If the Empire offers anything we highly recommend you do not accept the offer, we are willing to bargain but that will come after the mission." the message said.

Kailya thought for a few seconds on whether or not she should take up the Republic's offer or contact the Empire. Kailya then quickly slammed her comlink turning it off and going back to her Corellian Whiskey.

"Eh, I will think about it later." said Kailya right after drinking her Corellian Whiskey.

Suddenly everyone in the Cantina hears an explosion, possibly an Imperial Bomb. People gather around the windows and the door going to see what is going on.

epicfear
05.16.2012 , 03:49 PM | #3
(before i start, am i allowed to play a sith?)

Akilus
05.16.2012 , 06:07 PM | #4
(Yes any class LS or DS)

epicfear
05.16.2012 , 06:17 PM | #5
(sweet)

Teravor sighed.

He had ordered his men to try and take the city quietly, and with a minimum of casualties. unfortunately, that plan was out the window now that several squad commanders had taken it upon themselves to deploy breaching charges. He had known they might, when they came to him concerned that the infiltraition agents he had sent in were taking too long. he should have stripped them of their ranks, and put in competent soldiers. but it was too late for that, and now the sith had to take direct command of the situation. Drawing and igniting his dark blue lightsaber, he charged ahead into the fray that was beginning where his soldiers met the local resistance.

Great, he thought, the first time my master puts his trust in me by giving me command of the imperial forces on this planet, and trigger happy commanders are going to ruin it! Could this get any worse?

(my character is a pureblood sith juggernaut, but i didn't know how to integrate that perfectly into the story)

Akilus
05.16.2012 , 06:49 PM | #6
(okay)
After the bombing everyone was told to stay inside the bar ordered by local authorities although Kailya ran outside. Suddenly she saw an Imperial Bomb hit the bar killing almost everyone in there, although Kailya jumped out of the way but she got a wall falling on her. She tried to get up but then suddenly the wooden cantina wall pinned her legs and she screamed in pain, she then saw Republic Troopers come in with the Authorities looking for survivors, then everything blacked out. The Republic was completely unprepared for the invasion and they didn't have enough Troopers on the ground and they cannot send reinforcements since the hyperspace route to Dantooine is blocked by the massive Imperial Fleet.

Akilus
05.16.2012 , 06:53 PM | #7
(I will write a big RP post after you post)

ToEasy
05.16.2012 , 06:56 PM | #8
(I guess I will join with my bounty hunter.)
Zarron walked down the street in his green mandalorian armor. While he was walking he saw a cantina get hit by a bomb. He ran to the area to see what looked like a smuggler on the ground injured. He knelt down to help her up and said, "Are you all right?" Zarron also looked behind him to check and see if any Imperials where coming.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

epicfear
05.16.2012 , 07:33 PM | #9
So far, the attack on the city was going well.
Too well.
Teravor knew when things went this well, one of two things was happening. Either he had overcalculated, and brought too large a force, diverting forces from where they were needed, or they were walking headlong into a trap.
He sincerely hoped it was the first.
"Check those buildings" he said to his troops, motioning to a cantina and several surrounding buildings which had been damaged by bombs. "if you encounter noncombatants, take them prisoner, and bring them to me when the battle is over. If you encounter any who resist, do not hesitate to put them down. I must go see how the rest of the fight is going."
Walking away and jumping on his speeder bike, he growled to himself as he heard his comm beep.
"Yes?" he asked.
"Sir! The perimeter is secure, and our squads are prepping for street based guerrilla warfare, though the final preperations will take time. I regret that we had not anticipated a protracted engagement." the squad leader quickly informed him "nonetheless, we have snipers taking up positions overlooking all exits to the city, along with anti-tank personell. we will have complete control of the city soon. victory is within our grasp, my lord."
Teravor smiled as the commlink blinked off. Very soon, he would have control of this city. his master would be so proud when he found out.
(just fyi, im going offline for the night. its real late where i live, goodnight, i wont be online till afternoon tommorrow, but i think for a while you 2 can handle without me.)

Akilus
05.16.2012 , 09:44 PM | #10
(Sorry for the late response!)
As Kailya was knocked out she kept hearing voices in her head echoing through her mind, it was a familiar voice she had heard on a Cantina on Nal Hutta. Kailya opened her eyes and glanced at the Bounty Hunter above her. The Bounty Hunter then gave her a hand up and had help from a few Authorities getting the wall off her.

Republic Command Center
"We cannot afford to lose Dantooine our secret weapon-" General Matrius was then interrupted

"Do not speak of our secret weapon, there can be Imperial Spies anywhere! If we lose that weapon we will lose the war against the Imperials." said Supreme Commander Kau

"If you say so, Supreme Commander." replied General Kaar

Later the Supreme Commander dismissed them and he walked into his room, it had violet couches, a straightned out ocean-blue colored bed, and a big holoterminal in the middle. He then quickly glanced down the hallway from his room and then locked the door shut, the Supreme Commander then walked to his holoterminal and turned it on. As the holoterminal turned on a figure in the holo appeared, an Imperial General he then spoke to Supreme Commander Kau calmly,

"Listen up Kau if I don't have my secret weapon in the next 3 days I will send Assassins to murder you!"

As Supreme Commander Kau shed sweat he scratched his hair nervous and then replied, "Look just a few more weeks, it is still a prototype-" Kau was then interrupted and he felt a blaster bolt in his chest.

"It looks like your own soldiers killed you themselves, well thank you Republic Troopers for saving me the time." after speaking the Imperial General laughed and turned off the holoterminal.

The one who killed the Supreme Commander, Lieutenant Cassuss Kharr of Republic Special Forces alongside his trusted squadron. They cleared the room for any cameras, communicators, or anything that can listen inside the Republic Command Center. They found a few comlinks that could listen to private Republic Conversations and then they destroyed them with their hard cold metal boots.

Dromund Kaas, the Emperor's Citadel
"General, the Emperor speaks of you highly that is why he chose you to lead this invasion let us hope that what he is saying is true, you are the Empire's hope of getting Dantooine." said the Emperor's Wraith on the holoterminal to the Imperial General

"Don't worry I helped take Balmorra, I am sure I can take Dantoo-" said the Imperial General until he was interrupted

"You never took Balmorra, the Empire never took Balmorra, we are still fighting resistance and the Republic Army, so that is no excuse." said the Emperor's Wraith

"Give me a holocall to the ACTUAL EMPEROR! Not one of his phony messengers!" yelled the Imperial General putting spit all over the holoterminal

Tired of his ignorance, the Emperor's Wraith immediatly turned off the call.

Senate Tower, Coruscant
"One of the people in our ranks have betrayed us, the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Republic, Supreme Commander Kau he was affiliating with the Imperials says Lieutenant Kharr of Republic Special Forces." said a Senator

"Is the Supreme Commander dead?" said another Senator

Supreme Chancellor Janarus suddenly walked in to the meeting and spoke,

"What do you think-" Janarus was interrupted by a clash of glass against the wall

"Imperials in the Senate Tower!" yelled a member of Coruscant Guard

"The Imperials must be on a suicide mission attacking Coruscant, we have a whole fleet here arrest the Imperials!" yelled the Supreme Chancellor