Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TIL You can send bound mods/armorings to alts!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
TIL You can send bound mods/armorings to alts!

Thenoobistcolony
05.13.2012 , 05:40 AM | #1
I made a short video on how to send BOUND mods and Armorings to your alt characters.

Enjoy!

How To Send Bound Mods/Armorings to Alts in SWTOR

Thenoobistcolony
05.13.2012 , 12:12 PM | #2
This is not a test this is the real thing

Elyx
05.13.2012 , 08:19 PM | #3
Very Cool OP! thanks for the vid, and it's a very interesting mechanic. I may test it out, but I'm also hesitant given that it may be a mechanical loophole that Bio has not yet noticed (or simply acted on). But , as long as theirs no repercussions....I like it!

perhaps its an intended aspect of the legendary items that they didn't overlook, but noticed, and decided that it wasn't game breaking atm. very cool though, thanks for bringing it up.

now that you think about it...it may be a consequence of the design of the legendary items interacting with the nature of the mods (which by design are removable). I don't see how it could be game breaking, other then you don't have to make more then a few mods instead of a bunch for every toon you make. that and it's still bound to the legendary....I couldn't trade across accounts unless the mods themselves were not bound before you did it. So doesn't seem to be a huge issue, but a great way to re-use those mods that are sitting in my bank atm.
"I just hit 50 and finished my class storyline, but I still haven't been able to decide which AC to choose. Leveling solo as a warrior wasn't difficult, so I kept putting off the decision.
Anyone else having the same problem? "~ lagerhat - And who says warriors are broke?