Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

jetpack as a speeder

taylorburns
05.13.2012 , 04:06 AM | #1
i remember in SWG u could craft a boba fett jetpack and use it as a speeder. and for all of those that stuck around for the trading card game they also added the HK-47 jetpack so they totally could do 1 in the old republic era.
eyes like a hawk

Razdek
05.13.2012 , 04:32 AM | #2
I agree... BUT it should be bounty hunter only as it is kinda our thing. I think an unlockable 'travel form' similar to the wow druid would be appropriate. Quests needed to unlock it plus paying for the training through a quest would be great. Maybe as a level 50 thing they can get max level speeder for the same price plus another 100k or something for the jetpack.

BrigandsAuthor
05.13.2012 , 07:50 AM | #3
I like the idea. I think that it should be craftable, or even buyable, and have multiple speeds. For example, one for lv 25, lv 30, lv 35, etc.

BrigandsAuthor

Darth_Moonshadow
05.13.2012 , 07:58 AM | #4
I totally want one so I can do this.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

GooseGrims
05.13.2012 , 09:06 AM | #5
i think BH's should get Jetpack training at lvl 25 from the class trainer. and since all BH chest pieces already have jetpacks no need to make new speeder type jetpacks. but they do need to add some new chest pieces with cooler looking jetpacks, i really like the tier 1-3 jetpacks.

edit: and to clearify i dont think they should actually be able to fly around with them. they should only hover slightly off the ground just like a speeder does and should not be usable in combat. and should not be as fast as a speeder, maybe make it 70% speed or 80% so its not too far behind but honestly a jetpack isnt gonna go as fast as a speeder bike.
◄█||||||||()█╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

taylorburns
11.03.2012 , 02:24 PM | #6
bioweare do it
eyes like a hawk

Kaile
11.03.2012 , 08:26 PM | #7
Great idea and easily implemented.