Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corso quest "In a Pickle"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Corso quest "In a Pickle"

Analysis
01.22.2012 , 01:19 PM | #21
Glad I found this thread. Got killed twice by players trying to get through the imp zone. Then by the lvl 50 NPC sentinels. Went round the other way but mistakenly went through the imp base. Died my way through it and the same player who had ganked me twice before ganked me again 2 foot from the mission entrance ... with a 10minute cool down on my medical probe.

All in all ... Corso is not my favourite person right now. Would've been a nice little diversion if it had been easier to find.

Enako
01.23.2012 , 07:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Analysis View Post
Glad I found this thread. Got killed twice by players trying to get through the imp zone. Then by the lvl 50 NPC sentinels. Went round the other way but mistakenly went through the imp base. Died my way through it and the same player who had ganked me twice before ganked me again 2 foot from the mission entrance ... with a 10minute cool down on my medical probe.

All in all ... Corso is not my favourite person right now. Would've been a nice little diversion if it had been easier to find.
the way they try to force players into 'world pvp' by such placed quests is irritating. i chanced it up on another quest too.

Enako
01.23.2012 , 07:54 PM | #23
how can i do this quest without having to go through a pvp zone ?

i found out the caves advised to bypass imperial zone was closed red to me.

Genesizs
01.23.2012 , 09:20 PM | #24
here i took the time to find a fix for you , yo ucan find it on here

http://www.torhead.com/mission/5BJGI...ickle#comments

also on the comments it said this :

By perringaiden at 2011-12-25 10:26:40
*Ok, here's the deal for this quest. There's two ways to get to it, from the Dune Sea through Outpost Zaroshe, an Imperial Base that will kill you repeatedly even with stealth, or through the Jundland via Mos Anek, an Imperial Base that will... kill you repeatedly even with stealth.

However. What's not obvious is that there's a 3rd entrance to the area. On the northern path between Outpost Salara and the northern Dune Sea entrance, there is a chasm with Sand People banners in it to the south. You'll no the place because when you go inside the "Outlaw's Den", there's a Black Market Trader selling PVP commendation gear, and you'll be flagged for PVP. Head south through this PVP area, and you'll end up passing a GTM, Mailbox and a bunch of other things, until you pass out of the Outlaw's Den into the Central Chasm of Jundland. Follow this chasm south and you'll end up at the Tribal Settlement Cave that you need to find. Getting out is simply a case of retracing your steps.

By RasereiAmok at 2011-12-25 18:58:33
Go through the outlaws den and you will get to that path safer. Still a long way but no crazyness involved.

gues tere is a way true ffa zone , was wrong nothing leading true fa zone , but from what i seen from comments its pretty safe

Next time ... dont be so dense and give up as you said circling area , cus clearly you have circled enough ..

and also np , for this fix i was happy to help ,
Edit: also i gues republic is just screwed on this area
Quoted of SWTOR Forums: can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Pastorfrog
01.23.2012 , 10:14 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Enako View Post
how can i do this quest without having to go through a pvp zone ?

i found out the caves advised to bypass imperial zone was closed red to me.
Ah, so this is the thread you were talking about.

Here you go, people. Problem solved.

Quote:
There's a way to get to the cave without going through the Den or getting flagged at all. Travel to Outpost Thorazan in the Dune Sea and make your way south to an unmarked cave entrance at -720, -895 (you'll have to fight/sneak past some Sand People). It's between Thorazan and the Imp outpost of Zaroshe, at the base of an arch that on the map looks, um, happy to see you. Go through the cave, which is marked as the 'Bantha Drifts Tunnel,' and out to the other side. You should pop out in the Jundland Central Chasm area, just south of the Outlaw's Den and out of the PvP zone.

TL;DR: Don't want to get PvP flagged? Go through the tunnel entrance at -720, -895 in the Dune Sea.

Enako
01.23.2012 , 10:43 PM | #26
There are TWO Caves at the coordinates at "Tunnel entrance at -720, -895 in the Dune Sea". one is a bounty hunter class cave, and another is an obscure-entrance cave right next to it.

approaching from south, you can easily miss the entrance of the real cave. approaching from north, you wont even see it.

do NOT mistake the bounty hunter cave for the actual passage cave that is not shown on the map.

approaching from north, pass the bounty hunter cave immediately and turn left. the cave entrances are next to each other, separated by a column of rock, obscuring the passage entrance.

Babarotti
01.26.2012 , 04:32 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by KryloKillian View Post
Here's a map with a route from Dreviad outpost (which is where the quest marker tells you to speeder to) to Corso's silly little pickle that avoids imperial territory. You end up going through a free for all PvP zone, but as that you'll generally be getting this quest around the high thirties to low fourties and no one hangs out in there anyway, you should be fine. Annnd landing in Salara would be faster.

Anyway, Map:

http://i40.tinypic.com/j96l3d.png

NICE ONE! THX!!!

KyaniteD
01.29.2012 , 01:19 PM | #28
Gosh, thank you so much. I circled it twice and I didn't want to get instantly killed or flagged for *group* pvp. o.O I saw the bounty hunter cave entrance, but I didn't get close enough to see the other entrance. This saved me lots of time and credits (repair bill), so thanks!
Looking for a referral link? Support Dulfy's and Exile's work on Dulfy.net, TOR-Fashion.com and TOR-Decorating.com by using their referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/794P7w
Quote: Originally Posted by Feargal View Post
A totally logical and reasonable answer. Clearly you have no concept of what forums are for.

jsalemi
02.08.2012 , 09:50 AM | #29
Thanks for this thread - this quest was driving me nuts.

HollyDA
02.17.2012 , 10:45 AM | #30
Once I realized I'd gotten the quest this thread referenced, I knew there was a way around but... I just leroy'd it. Died three times before making it through.