Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corso quest "In a Pickle"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Corso quest "In a Pickle"

Caballera
01.14.2012 , 05:06 PM | #11
How do you get the quest? I talked to him before I went to Tatoonie but never got the quest and can't talk to him now.

Waco_Kid
01.14.2012 , 06:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Caballera View Post
How do you get the quest? I talked to him before I went to Tatoonie but never got the quest and can't talk to him now.
You have to get his affection up to a certain point and it has to be during Act 2 I believe. Not sure how high his affection has to be exactly.
In order to find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God.

Boosterdog
01.15.2012 , 11:53 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Trayk- View Post
Dune Sea side entrance to the Banthan Drift Cave is at X -712 Y -894
Thanks for posting coordinates! I don't think I would have found it without them!

Ravzar
01.16.2012 , 12:30 AM | #14
This quest was annoying trying to find a way through. In the end I just did what so many others did, ran straight through the imperial warcamp, turned on dodge, and made it 3/4 of the way before dying and then ressed up and got through the rest of the way with stealth.

Sometimes I think though the time spent on the quest wasn't really worth it lol.

ChaosCalling
01.17.2012 , 05:56 PM | #15
I had to run this one last night. Corso's affection needs to be in the 5000 range and I was on Hoth (level 39) when he spawned the conversation.

As another poster mentioned, the cave entrance with the alternate path was red for me. I ended up circling Camp Arnek (I believe that's what it's called) to the south until I found a portion of the wall that I could stair step jump down, then circled the parimeter of the camp and ran past the level 50s guarding the back entrance. Once I recalled Corso from his single minded need to distract said level 50s, all was good and no deaths. lol

Oh, and as someone else said, the mission really wasn't worth it, Corso didn't even say thank you afterwards. But, at least now it isn't permanently stuck in my log.

KryloKillian
01.17.2012 , 09:48 PM | #16
Here's a map with a route from Dreviad outpost (which is where the quest marker tells you to speeder to) to Corso's silly little pickle that avoids imperial territory. You end up going through a free for all PvP zone, but as that you'll generally be getting this quest around the high thirties to low fourties and no one hangs out in there anyway, you should be fine. Annnd landing in Salara would be faster.

Anyway, Map:

http://i40.tinypic.com/j96l3d.png

Morrighane
01.18.2012 , 09:41 AM | #17
First go to Outpost Salara. In between that outpost and the entrance to the Dune Sea to the west you should take the southernmost road that runs between these two points. You have to pass over the land bridge next to the outpost to get to this road, at which point you should turn right and a small distance on the left you will see some red Sand people banners which marks the entrance to The Outlaws Den, a PVP zone. Go through this zone which is not too long and you will be able to easily access the entrance for the mission.

Going any other way takes you through an imperial camp and you will die.

KaiUno
01.21.2012 , 04:29 AM | #18
So... anybody know what the locked door is for?

Melkathi
01.21.2012 , 08:20 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by KaiUno View Post
So... anybody know what the locked door is for?
If you look at the mission in your log, it says something that you should free the twi'lek dude after defeating the canibals. The actual wording which I can't remember, to me, sounded as if they had originaly intended to have him behind the door and that you would loot a key from the canibal leader. As that would require a different cutscene for the canibals, they may have then discarded that idea in favour of what we get.
That's one of my theories.

The other theory I have is that the actual cave geometry (without the items decorating it) is a stock cave and the locked door was the easiest way to seal off the unnecessary parts of the cave.

KryloKillian
01.21.2012 , 08:41 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Melkathi View Post
The other theory I have is that the actual cave geometry (without the items decorating it) is a stock cave and the locked door was the easiest way to seal off the unnecessary parts of the cave.
Smuggler's canon name is Hawke.