Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Corso quest "In a Pickle"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Corso quest "In a Pickle"

phosdex
12.18.2011 , 12:17 AM | #1
How do you get to the location of this quest on Tattoine? I can't figure out how to get there, the road seems to run through an Imp outpost with lvl 50 guards.

Larce_Apollo
12.18.2011 , 01:16 AM | #2
It is in imp territory, I leeroy'd the guard outpost and got through with stealth, saw a GS do it with rezzing, etc.

LarcÚ Apollo - Trooper-Commando/Combat Medic Ω
SWG/Bria Vet - CE Pre-Order - Full Beta Tester
The Army of Light | The Ebon Hawk Server

Kuston
12.20.2011 , 12:11 PM | #3
yep the only way i found was suicide through it

Kharik
12.20.2011 , 01:44 PM | #4
There is another way. On the western entrance to the imperial zone, to the north you'll find a sand people village - in that village if you look carefully there is a small path in the rocks, that leads to a cave. Go through that cave, and on the other end is an open area that will lead you to corsos quest.

NightGecko
12.21.2011 , 03:36 PM | #5
You can also approach southward through the FFA PvP area if you don't mind, and the previous poster failed to mention you must find the entrance to the cave from the dune sea side.

junkfunk
12.21.2011 , 04:26 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuston View Post
yep the only way i found was suicide through it
That's what I thought as well, but the intended route for you to take is through the Outlaw's Den, the FFA PvP area. Of course, I saw the route after I died three times trying to get past the Imp quest hub...
Nasty - 50 Gunslinger | Ryane - 42 Guardian
Legends - Warriors of the Shadow (PvP West Coast)
Quote: Originally Posted by McVade View Post
Every time I get force charged/rooted/knocked off the bridge in Voidstar, I want to tear off my shirt, grab my supple manboobs and shriek.

Trayk-
01.04.2012 , 07:57 PM | #7
Dune Sea side entrance to the Banthan Drift Cave is at X -712 Y -894

you can completely bypass the Imperials using this tunnel, and it comes out just outside the Outlaws Den.

The Jundland entrance is at X -413 Y -749

Celibate
01.14.2012 , 12:12 PM | #8
I'm going to hafta admit that I'm stumped here.

I found the Bantha Drift Cave that comes out just below Outlaw Den. And I've found what other sites say is the actual cave that Jettison is in, but it's red. I can't get in. I have the quest from Corso. I even made sure I had Corso with me in case that was the trigger.

Did I miss a step? I landed on tattione & saw no one prelim to talk to in town. Anyone know why I can't get in?

Numdenu
01.14.2012 , 12:46 PM | #9
You mean I didn't have to run the gauntlet of Imps???
Captain Ladaa Rehn, Lord Adraas server
Watch for me on General chat!

RadioheadXXX
01.14.2012 , 03:37 PM | #10
The secret to Corso's quest 'In a pickle' is that the pickle is actually inside him...

I will let you search Corso yourself to not give spoilers as to where he stores it...