Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation trash

LarryRow
05.16.2012 , 06:38 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DyasAlue View Post
The don't have a corpse run, you can re spawn in place for most the world, lets not talk about pointless.

I'm not saying you should unsub over it or anything. It's just a needlessly argument about your perception.
I agree, your argument about my perception is pretty needless. Not everyone plays "that other game."

Thing is, lots of bosses require you to rez at the fleet because your op mates can't get close enough to rez you safely after a wipe. There's also a lengthy cooldown on out-of-combat rez, so it's possible that no one will have it available.

Really there's just no excuse for making us run so much. The only thing I can think of is they are trying to dissuade us from running through trash to the next spawn trigger. And this would be easily remedied by any kind of clicky object before each boss.

DyasAlue
05.16.2012 , 08:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
... Not everyone plays "that other game."...
Ponders what other game your talking about. . .

Either way. No. The game is fine as is.
Server: Kass City | Name: Bounty | Level: 50 |
Class: | Alignment: IV
Gear

KarethRiker
05.16.2012 , 08:19 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by pure_laced View Post
They need to drop crafting schematics because those never drop off bosses either from our history.
We got one last night in NiM KP. It was a 24 Power and Accuracy Enhancement. Not horrible but too much accuracy and a lot of mats required to make the enhancement including a data cube. Still was excited to see one drop.