Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operation trash

sergiopitanga
05.14.2012 , 05:36 PM | #11
I could care less about the trash, I just want a faster way to get to the boss in case of a wipe. :-)

TheRealCandyMan
05.14.2012 , 08:32 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by hulkweazel View Post
EC mobs drops a few credits.

I agree though, give them a rare chance to drop crafting mats/schematics and maybe a few credits.
They do, at least crafting mats, in EC.
Member of SuckaFish
Roovin - SniperOhmygerd - PT Ciphas - Marauder Frodo'swaggins - Juggernaut

The Hashtagyolo Legacy

Tatile
05.15.2012 , 06:25 AM | #13
Not been into EC yet, but I suppose it's nice to know that the brick wall there has some shinies dotted around.

LarryRow
05.15.2012 , 07:32 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by sergiopitanga View Post
I could care less about the trash, I just want a faster way to get to the boss in case of a wipe. :-)
^This. Also a frigging medical droid *near* the entrance to all the FPs and Ops.

Drakalu
05.15.2012 , 09:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
^This. Also a frigging medical droid *near* the entrance to all the FPs and Ops.
There was already a medical droid near all the FP entrances (both on the fleet and off) and they added one for the Ops in 1.2. Or did you never have to run to the Bridge Deck on the Ziost Shadow and back to the Mission deck every time you had to repair?

pure_laced
05.15.2012 , 09:31 AM | #16
They need to drop crafting schematics because those never drop off bosses either from our history.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

DyasAlue
05.15.2012 , 10:33 AM | #17
There is a speeder after 2 bosses in EC.
Server: Kass City | Name: Bounty | Level: 50 |
Class: | Alignment: IV
Gear

LarryRow
05.15.2012 , 11:26 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Drakalu View Post
There was already a medical droid near all the FP entrances (both on the fleet and off) and they added one for the Ops in 1.2. Or did you never have to run to the Bridge Deck on the Ziost Shadow and back to the Mission deck every time you had to repair?
I'm working off the Gav Daragon, but yes, that was annoying too. It just wouldn't be that hard to put a Medical Droid outside every purple door. The lack of one is just a time sink, and only encourages more wipes ("Do I want to bother repairing? Nah, we'll beat it this time even though my gear is slightly compromised.")

Also:
Quote: Originally Posted by DyasAlue View Post
There is a speeder after 2 bosses in EC.
This is lame too. Why isn't there a respawn point for each boss? Again, it wouldn't be that difficult and running back is just a time sink.

I'm not saying I'll unsub over it or anything. It's just needlessly inconvenient.

Infalliable
05.15.2012 , 12:00 PM | #19
This is lame too. Why isn't there a respawn point for each boss? Again, it wouldn't be that difficult and running back is just a time sink.

I'm not saying I'll unsub over it or anything. It's just needlessly inconvenient.
The lack of speeders on EC is a huge, unneeded pain. Especially considering all the stupid tunnels and indoor areas that kick you off your personal one so you're forced to walk part of the way.

DyasAlue
05.15.2012 , 12:20 PM | #20

The don't have a corpse run, you can re spawn in place for most the world, lets not talk about pointless.

I'm not saying you should unsub over it or anything. It's just a needlessly argument about your perception.
Server: Kass City | Name: Bounty | Level: 50 |
Class: | Alignment: IV
Gear