Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Crash, End of the Line

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Game Crash, End of the Line

BoushhDC
12.18.2011 , 12:04 AM | #1
I was in a group running Athiss when one of the members' computer crashed. His guildmate conveyed the info and that he was coming back in, but that he was in a que with over 1000 people in it. So we decided to proceed with a companion.... then in the middle of fighting an elite, MY game crashed on me and took me to the loading picture immediately followed by the server selection screen. I chose to rejoin my server which, also, put me at the end of 1027 person que. COME ON!!

BW, you guys fixed this towards the end of beta where if someone dc'd and came right back they could get back in w/o going to the end of the que. *** happened?! Going backwards are we?!

btw, it's not my internet in that my spouse, who's on the same internet connection and playing the game, had no such disruption. So yeah, figure out what causes the disconnection in the middle of a fight but in the meantime, re-instate the "back in 5, still in game" thing.

This should be a priority issue.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. --Sun Tzu

Vahkil
12.18.2011 , 12:25 AM | #2
Just had this happen to me.

GN: Akama
Server: Warriors of the Shadow

Having to wait after d/c in the middle of a flashpoint is quite a nuisance.

coldestud
12.18.2011 , 12:28 AM | #3
How about send the Aussies n Chinese to thier own Oceanic server! OMG thats a brilliant idea. Since Im West Coast and Id like to play and not fight with an over populated server.

Is that what the beta stress test was cuz I had 0 issues in beta. Perhaps a short OPEN beta oh but you didnt wanna let the hype fall off for anyone right Bioware. Not 100% confident in the product? I wouldnt be either atm. Lots of fixing to do. Hope your all working double shifts to fix our issues.