Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stuck PVP

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Praxeum
05.12.2012 , 03:12 PM | #1
Pleeeeeassse fix PVP bug, where toon gets stuck lying down at spawn point. Seemingly randomly, toons get stuck lying down at spawn point in WZ. Stuck does not free the tune, and the after key mashing, the only solution is to drop WZ or get kicked when timer counts-down. I have seen it going to cover right at death, but not sure if that's the cause.

Really annoying, especially when on the verge of victory.
CE VIP - 7/21/11 1:33 AM
I was there 12/4/11 11:59 PM CST - Boots n' Belts

Kindajenin
05.12.2012 , 03:27 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greeting's Praxeum,

We are aware of this issue and we are currently working on a fix.

Thank you for contacting about this.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Overtone
05.12.2012 , 03:30 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Praxeum View Post
Pleeeeeassse fix PVP bug, where toon gets stuck lying down at spawn point. Seemingly randomly, toons get stuck lying down at spawn point in WZ. Stuck does not free the tune, and the after key mashing, the only solution is to drop WZ or get kicked when timer counts-down. I have seen it going to cover right at death, but not sure if that's the cause.

Really annoying, especially when on the verge of victory.
HAH!! This bug has been in the game since beta.
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
If I can use blue 46s armorings/mods/enhancements in all of my armor and mh/oh and have competitive stats in a PvP environment, why cant I use that same gear to be competitive in PvE?
Seems like a double standard to me.

AstarielleUK
06.07.2012 , 05:13 PM | #4
Hi, this bug is still current, it has happened a few times to me over the last couple of weeks.

Mandiaru
06.07.2012 , 06:10 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings AstarielleUK,

Thank you for your update.

As you can see in the 1.2.4 Patch Notes, we already addressed this issue, even though it may still rarely occur.
Quote: Originally Posted by 1.2.4 Patch Notes
  • A fix for some causes of players becoming stuck dead in Warzones has been implemented, though it may still rarely occur.
Rest assured we are continuously working on- and improving Star Wars: The Old Republic and as such the said issue is of course included in our efforts.

Again, thank you for coming back to us.
Mandiaru | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

evilebob
09.11.2012 , 07:56 PM | #6
This is still occurring for me every couple wz's.... extremely frustrating and no workaround provided if it does happen... you just lose all that hard wz work you've done in an instant.