Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Anyone Else Getting Tickets Ignored?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is Anyone Else Getting Tickets Ignored?

Delria
12.17.2011 , 11:50 PM | #1
Seriously, it's been three days and it's a very simple question.

xoxoRaine
12.17.2011 , 11:54 PM | #2
It's not just you. I've been waiting for about three days as well now and like you it was a very simple question. I take it they are very busy with all the phone calls and tickets but still, it's a little insane. ^^;

TorainStarwalker
12.18.2011 , 12:03 AM | #3
Been waiting 4 days now. They didn't even respond to my non complaint about queues.

Grizznatch
12.18.2011 , 12:14 AM | #4
I created my first ticket on Tuesday afternoon and have only received canned responses - no actual interaction yet. I created a follow up ticket on Wednesday night - same deal.

I don't think that they are just unable to get to the tickets, they have to be plain ignoring them. I can't believe there is a 4+ day wait time on them.

There's a phone line thread too. I can't sit on hold for 2+ hours in the hopes that someone will help.

The "experiencing heavier traffic than expected" line is a joke. What were they expecting?

Honestly, this pre-order pre-release game access has been a complete turn off. I love BioWare, but this experience has been pretty crappy.

JediMasterBen
12.18.2011 , 01:30 AM | #5
I actually after a couple days received a response however it made no mention of my actual problem.

I have the sign in hit play wait black screen program close problem that MANY of us are having. After emailing them the requested logs, dxdiag their response was that they can confirm my invite for early play welcome and have fun....

Well ladi da what good does that do me when all I can do is sign in go black and see my home screen sign in go black and see my home screen again? That is as much fun as watching paint peel.