Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Skill prices too high

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Skill prices too high

atreyuz
12.18.2011 , 04:09 AM | #11
I have a 12k credits skill sitting in my trainer watching me and saying "BUY ME, BUY ME NOW YOU FILTHY BEGGAR!" and Im like "Lol Nope, stay there."

But anyway I think the prices are fine, enough money to buy it all easily even if you are skilling crafting.
ZD ☺ Marauder ☺ r7x ☺

Legions of Lettow

GumBoil
12.18.2011 , 05:40 AM | #12
I am having not too much trouble with skills but I am making sure I have them covered first.

My hunch is that there are too many things that generate 'stuff' (stuff can all be boiled down to money really) and not enough to remove 'stuff' from the game. Most mmo's are like that.

GigasFist
12.18.2011 , 07:13 AM | #13
At level 29 I have 150k Credits. Stop spending them.

Apollonel
12.18.2011 , 08:24 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Invitcted View Post
Don't grind profs till 50, crisis adverted.
crisis averted, but game has a flaw then.

the point of crafting is to level it as you level,
to use the items that you make.
in addition to max level stuff.
Legion of Lettow / Lord Calypho. EU
<◙w◙◙w◙(▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong "

Docmal
12.18.2011 , 10:02 AM | #15
I am constantly broke too. Im 23 and have 200 in synthweave. Between crafting above my level, gearing a tank, paying for skills and paying deposits for ah sales i am struggling. I dont think they need more sinks. You people with lots of money must not be geared very well and must not be crafting.

Holytoker
12.18.2011 , 10:36 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
I am constantly broke too. Im 23 and have 200 in synthweave. Between crafting above my level, gearing a tank, paying for skills and paying deposits for ah sales i am struggling. I dont think they need more sinks. You people with lots of money must not be geared very well and must not be crafting.
"you guys have more money then me and higher level then me, you must be doing it wrong!" Way to be smart about going with that Docmal...