Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This is how tradeskill window should look like (photoshopped screenshot)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
This is how tradeskill window should look like (photoshopped screenshot)

celldoom
05.12.2012 , 03:51 AM | #1
Actually i used Paint.NET: http://twitpic.com/9k48p0/full

That is how it should look, and trim down on alot of recipies in the list for a better navigation.
Mouseovering one of the icons in the table would give the tooltip, leftcliking would change the top section to the clicked item to include the rare mats when applicable (notice how the mats for prototype and artifact quality are greyed out in the premium quality schematic).

What do you think?

RichyYoung
05.12.2012 , 03:58 AM | #2
I think its already been said but seeing it just goes to show how much that is needed, ive been saying it over and over and over... the crafting system needs a massive overhual / revamp!

Kalebratha
05.12.2012 , 04:38 AM | #3
Great idea. Something a little more organized and clear . I like your example.
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Aphraell
05.12.2012 , 05:49 AM | #4
I'm a big crafter, and Celldoom that looks awesome.

Great effort.

Bioware take notice~

Ethaine
05.12.2012 , 06:09 AM | #5
Very nice concept, it makes sense and would seem to be very easy to use.

Swijr
05.12.2012 , 09:08 AM | #6
2 Thumbs up! EXCELLENT design!

Swijr
.: System :. | Jedi Covenant | Republic PVP Guild | Chat Info

Kellour
05.12.2012 , 09:36 AM | #7
You should post this in the Suggestions forum part of the General Forums. Great idea!!

Hobothesis
05.12.2012 , 04:46 PM | #8
That looks great. I'm always irritated going back through trying to find what needs to RE'd to learn something, and 'greying' out ones you don't know yet helps to see just how much you have learned on 'x' schematic'

Bump for justice

venomlash
05.12.2012 , 10:23 PM | #9
Would be nice to have an interface like that. I approve of this post.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Paranitis
05.12.2012 , 11:59 PM | #10
100% approve of this post.

Can you draw something as well for when looking at the GTN, either changing the text color for schematics you already know, or even greying out the boxes of things you already know?

I absolutely HATE clicking the GTN, hitting search, finding something I am not 100% I have or not, clicking crew skills, my crafting skill, going through my list, finding out I already have it, then having to click back onto GTN and hitting search again since it is impossible to have both the GTN and your list of craftables up at the same time.