Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's Time

Sparklehorse
05.14.2012 , 03:30 PM | #181
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
Why would they hire someone that's spent the last 6 months trying to claim every problem SWTOR has had didn't exist?
I made the mistake of clicking "show post" even though I have had this poster on ignore, literally for months after a personal attack sent to my inbox. I'm actually glad I did since he seems intent on spreading lies and false information.

Even more strangely he also utterly refused to believe that Bioware were running Warhammer Online and had been for over 20 months before SWTOR went Live.
Complete and utter nonsense and based on a post months ago that he apparently lacked the ability to understand.

Just because he's now decided it's HIS time to whine...... well it doesn't mean that much.
I don't think whine means what you think it does.

If he'd actively joined in with the constructive criticism he was trying to pretend was wrong months ago, then SWTOR might well be in a much better state now.
The thousands of troll posts, your hundreds included, hardly qualify as constructive criticism.

As things stand, with some thanks to the OP and people like him, SWTOR is in trouble and maybe in a terminal decline to maintance mode.
It's hilarious that you blame me for what you perceive as failure. You carry on though, I won't make the mistake of clicking that button again.

I welcome any person to look through my post history, there is a very long one. You will find me to be an overall supporter of Bioware and this game indeed. In spite of unnecessary personal attacks from ill intentioned trolls, you will also find I have had many concerns and voiced them all for a very long time.

What I did not do, was complain and groan about every single thing that I didn't like because I, unlike some other people, am capable of making a distinction between my tastes and the tastes of others and can do so without attacking, slandering, or insulting a person with different tastes than my own.

Not that it matters in the slightest, trolls will be trolls will be trolls.
Stop exploding you cowards!

BrunoLogan
05.14.2012 , 06:14 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Sparklehorse View Post
I made the mistake of clicking "show post" even though I have had this poster on ignore, literally for months after a personal attack sent to my inbox. I'm actually glad I did since he seems intent on spreading lies and false information.
I wouldn't even bother to answer him if I were you.