Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

comics?

JMMK
05.10.2012 , 06:55 PM | #1
what happened to the comics i wasnt rone reading them and they still havent come back please bring them back or tellme of another place to read them for FREE.
Grand Master JMMK of The Luke Skywalker Acadamy of Coruscant.

ShakespeareZombi
05.10.2012 , 11:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JMMK View Post
what happened to the comics i wasnt rone reading them and they still havent come back please bring them back or tellme of another place to read them for FREE.
There's no way you've read every series.. And why free? Do you feel entitled to free comics? You think you are better than us?? HUH?? You some kind of Marxist? Trying to overthrow western civillization with your equal distribution of comic books???? HUH???

Lewisgil
05.11.2012 , 11:02 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ShakespeareZombi View Post
There's no way you've read every series.. And why free? Do you feel entitled to free comics? You think you are better than us?? HUH?? You some kind of Marxist? Trying to overthrow western civillization with your equal distribution of comic books???? HUH???
I'm not sure, but I think he may be referring to the Blood of the Empire web comics.
NAME: Altonraen
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | Recruitment Thread | Guild Profile

MammonHoole
05.20.2012 , 12:25 PM | #4
Yea, I'm still waiting for them to repost those. They were available for free on the old SWTOR website and haven't been back since they 'revamped' the site. Please get on this Bioware!

OddballEasyEight
12.07.2012 , 06:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by MammonHoole View Post
Yea, I'm still waiting for them to repost those. They were available for free on the old SWTOR website and haven't been back since they 'revamped' the site. Please get on this Bioware!
They are, however, available for purchase digitaly from dark horse comics, so i doubt they will put them back here for free... the stingy basetards
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Eillack
12.07.2012 , 09:47 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MammonHoole View Post
They are cheap as hell....buy them.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.