Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ashara Zavros

viperathouse's Avatar


viperathouse
05.10.2012 , 03:15 PM | #1
Read all post and learn, we cannot turn her dirk side yes? I ask this question beacuse i m new and start new.If she not turn dark side i dont choose Sith Inquisitor.If i m going to pay i want everthing, if sith warrior will turn their companion Sith Inquisitor must wil do too.

Maaruin's Avatar


Maaruin
05.10.2012 , 03:33 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by viperathouse View Post
Read all post and learn, we cannot turn her dirk side yes? I ask this question beacuse i m new and start new.If she not turn dark side i dont choose Sith Inquisitor.If i m going to pay i want everthing, if sith warrior will turn their companion Sith Inquisitor must wil do too.
It depends.

Sith Warrior: Your Companion was the Padawan of a Master who secretly fell to the Dark Side. You expose him in front of her eyes and she just breaks and turns into a ds psycho.

Sith Inquisitor: She doesn't want to join you and after she has she will insist on staying jedi. But if you say "Well, I'm not as bad as the other Sith. You can trust me, I want to change the Empire from within." She will start believing you. And slowly you can gain her trust and make her helping you and step by step she starts to prefer Sith teachings to Jedi teachings.
At the end she isn't fully fallen, but you have carried her from light to grey and are carrying her further and she doesn't really relize it.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

viperathouse's Avatar


viperathouse
05.10.2012 , 05:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
It depends.

Sith Warrior: Your Companion was the Padawan of a Master who secretly fell to the Dark Side. You expose him in front of her eyes and she just breaks and turns into a ds psycho.

Sith Inquisitor: She doesn't want to join you and after she has she will insist on staying jedi. But if you say "Well, I'm not as bad as the other Sith. You can trust me, I want to change the Empire from within." She will start believing you. And slowly you can gain her trust and make her helping you and step by step she starts to prefer Sith teachings to Jedi teachings.
At the end she isn't fully fallen, but you have carried her from light to grey and are carrying her further and she doesn't really relize it.
Thats mean we never turn her. Couse lvl cap is 50 and all lvl 50 Sith Inquisitor mention to they cant turn her completly .

Maaruin's Avatar


Maaruin
05.10.2012 , 05:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by viperathouse View Post
Thats mean we never turn her. Couse lvl cap is 50 and all lvl 50 Sith Inquisitor mention to they cant turn her completly .
I haven't played Inquisitor yet (only watched the videos), but for me she feels more turnable than Jaesa. DS and LS Jaesa are two completly different personalities, two different companions, depending on your alignment. You need exactly one conversation to turn her.

If you look for results, Jaesa is your target. If you want a real subverting/turning process (even if uncompleted), Ashara is the right one.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

DeutschGamer's Avatar


DeutschGamer
05.10.2012 , 06:26 PM | #5
If you want to turn a companion, Ashara will just infuriate you. She is more for Gray/LS Inquisitors.

Play Warrior, you'll get the chance to turn a LS Jedi to a DS apprentice of yours.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
05.10.2012 , 08:48 PM | #6
Spoiler




. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

dprijadi's Avatar


dprijadi
05.11.2012 , 03:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Spoiler




thats nasty lol

viperathouse's Avatar


viperathouse
05.11.2012 , 04:39 AM | #8
Thnx, all answers its help me to make my decision. İ m picking sith warrior,couse ashara's turning procces is not clear.And apparently no coming patch to make that.

Naphariel's Avatar


Naphariel
05.11.2012 , 05:21 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Spoiler




Spoiler
Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Naphariel - Assassin | Syuveil - Guardian | Keilam - Juggernaut

Katahn's Avatar


Katahn
05.11.2012 , 05:46 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Naphariel View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler


I'd rather have Ashara than Zash around, half-baked deluded jedi are at least moderately trustworthy and I had her convinced she was in love with my Assassin. She's utterly useless as a Sith, but she is strong in the Force and quite the nice little tool for whenever I want a little nighttime company or for when I want to bring someone for damage dealing. Eventually of course I will simply have her killed, perhaps fed to Khem, when she has outlived her usefulness.
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!