Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make the unstuck command work more often.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Make the unstuck command work more often.

Tsillah
09.29.2017 , 05:14 AM | #31
If I remember right the cooldown on /stuck came into being because people were using that command in open world pvp to avoid getting killed.

There may have been other reasons but as the phrase goes, it's people like that why we can't have nice things.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

Eshvara
09.29.2017 , 06:22 AM | #32
I hate how it works in 4/4 PvP. You die when you use it. What's exactly the point? When the round is over you always spawn at the spawn place so there is no real way to get stuck. People also abuse it, go on /stuck and f*k everyone else over.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

SteveTheCynic
09.29.2017 , 07:21 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Amantionus View Post
I am not saying there should be no cooldown at all (I can easily imagine someone figuring out a way to use it for something it was not intended for, what I don't know, but I am not devious enough to get that far into things). But a shorter cooldown would be nice at times... That or a /Iamreallystuck command that would move you further than the /stuck command...though with perhaps a longer cooldown.
Perhaps call it /escape, and it zaps you to the nearest "known" QT point. No opportunity to choose, you just go.

And since warzones don't have QT points, it doesn't work in warzones.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Amantionus
09.29.2017 , 07:39 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Perhaps call it /escape, and it zaps you to the nearest "known" QT point. No opportunity to choose, you just go.

And since warzones don't have QT points, it doesn't work in warzones.
Works for me +1
"Caesar non supra grammaticos"