Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agent story line, spoil me!

PaintSticks
05.10.2012 , 03:03 AM | #1
Im the kind of person who love spoilers, wont watch a movie or read a book until i know how everything is gonna go down. I just got off Nar Shaddaa with my IA, but i dont really want to go on until i know whats going to happen. So tell me everything about the story line.
Which choices did you make, which ones are the 'right' ones.

bright_ephemera
05.10.2012 , 06:10 AM | #2
Well, let's see.
Spoiler

There's also babes (or studs), disguises, revenge, more psychoactive drug clouds than you can inhale at one go, experimental weapons, snappy one-liners, genetically engineered supergeniuses, hallucinations, and some very sexy ships.

Honestly, every choice is exciting and has interesting implications. I didn't even go LS or DS, I just played by the moment (including by the current revenge or rewarding-recent-kindnesses impulse), and it was good.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

ElvenPadfoot
05.11.2012 , 06:50 PM | #3
That was the best spoiler ever. +1 Would read again.

PaintSticks
05.14.2012 , 05:58 AM | #4
Nice, so that a general idea about it. Can anyone give me a more in depth description of whats going to happen. More about Darth Jadas would be nice.

Celacia
05.14.2012 , 08:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PaintSticks View Post
Nice, so that a general idea about it. Can anyone give me a more in depth description of whats going to happen. More about Darth Jadas would be nice.
Spoiler
About Jadus specifically?
Spoiler

Ardim
05.14.2012 , 08:53 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Well, let's see.
Spoiler
In short, you're like James Bond with laser guns

But seriously, IA's plot in the game is, hands down, the best in the game. As far as I know, every other story is pretty linear except for this one. The decisions you make have a impact on the storyline.

Quote: Originally Posted by PaintSticks View Post
Jadus eh?

Spoiler
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

ekimmak
05.14.2012 , 09:06 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
But seriously, IA's plot in the game is, hands down, the best in the game. As far as I know, every other story is pretty linear except for this one. The decisions you make have a impact on the storyline.
[/SPOILER]
Well, I do remember at the end of the Jedi Knight quest, it felt like each of my major decisions was coming back to show me the results, but very little of the time do I think that any of my choices affected the actual missions. Shame, really, playing a Sniper isn't exactly easy.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

JediElf
05.17.2012 , 10:32 AM | #8
Is it just me. or does the early parts of Chapter 2 kinda remind you of the manga Crying Freeman.

I will say, as much as I love all of the Imperial classes, and my Sith Warrior(and his amazing companions)...the Agent has, hands down, the best writing, and Player Character voice acting in the game. I play a male agent, I've not heard the female Agent that much...is she just as good?

When I came back to Nar Shadaa, and when...well....when 'that incident' happened. I was just blown away, and completely hooked on the story.
Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

Temeluchus
05.17.2012 , 11:17 AM | #9
It's been quite a while since I leveled my IA, but I think I remember a part where you meet new Watchers(3 of them) and they are explained as being more intelligent etc than previous ones. The felt a bit precoggish, and I got a Minority Report vibe at that part of the story.

Did I imagine this? Did anyone else get the Minority Report vibe from them?
"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night.

Celacia
05.17.2012 , 11:33 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JediElf View Post
I will say, as much as I love all of the Imperial classes, and my Sith Warrior(and his amazing companions)...the Agent has, hands down, the best writing, and Player Character voice acting in the game. I play a male agent, I've not heard the female Agent that much...is she just as good?
She is excellent, except in her romantic scenes, in which she is kind of terrible.