Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subs down 25%

Sabilok
05.07.2012 , 02:11 PM | #1
EA just released their earnings and Star Wars subs are down 25% for the quarter. This can't be a good thing. Can we get server mergers ASAP?

Added link

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/ea-...?siteid=yhoof2

Artthen
05.10.2012 , 12:10 AM | #2
Hello everyone,

The previous version of this thread exceeded our threshold for maximum thread length, so we have recreated it here to continue the conversation!

As a reminder to everyone, please keep in mind the following:
  • Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Disruptive Behavior - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the "Report Post" feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
The community Rules of Conduct can be found here.

Thanks!

JeramieCrowe
05.10.2012 , 12:12 AM | #3
24% is above the typical MMO curve. Put away your "hate" and look at it objectively. It's actually good news.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Spoonwithyou
05.10.2012 , 12:14 AM | #4
24% your off by a percent *** bro take your stuffs else were
~Spoonwithyou~

JeramieCrowe
05.10.2012 , 12:17 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Spoonwithyou View Post
24% your off by a percent *** bro take your stuffs else were
I take it math is not your strong suit...
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

CygnusMX
05.10.2012 , 12:18 AM | #6
this keeps up I'm calling a rubber truck to haul you all off...

Romiz
05.10.2012 , 12:27 AM | #7
OP hate to tell you wow loses close more than that a quarter

JeramieCrowe
05.10.2012 , 12:30 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Romiz View Post
OP hate to tell you wow loses close more than that a quarter
People will ignore this to the ends of the earth. Just watch. They already have. They'll tell you that TOR is the first MMO in history to lose this many and that the sky is falling.

If I could have Fried Chicken Littles for dinner, I'd feed an entire nation on as many Chicken Littles as are here. OM NOM NOM!!

bennygold
05.10.2012 , 12:38 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by JeramieCrowe View Post
People will ignore this to the ends of the earth. Just watch. They already have. They'll tell you that TOR is the first MMO in history to lose this many and that the sky is falling.

If I could have Fried Chicken Littles for dinner, I'd feed an entire nation on as many Chicken Littles as are here. OM NOM NOM!!
If BioWare had to pay you JeramieCrowe, you would have clocked up a lot of overtime. You have to work too hard trying to justify yourself in these threads. Keep batting

*note this post is not meant to imply you are in any way a BW staffer.

Ozzyla
05.10.2012 , 12:48 AM | #10
Loosing me too. sick of the AUS TZ downtimes,