Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen romance question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Kira Carsen romance question

Thennov
01.04.2012 , 10:31 PM | #21
I've just finished whole main quest... Havent gotten any of these so far, Last time I talked to her, was right when we arrived after Coruscant, when she told me of Master ******* :S - Bug or?

Fardreamer
01.04.2012 , 10:34 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Thennov View Post
I've just finished whole main quest... Havent gotten any of these so far, Last time I talked to her, was right when we arrived after Coruscant, when she told me of Master ******* :S - Bug or?
What's her affection level at?

Also, LOL @ Kiwiicks being censored.
"In the end, cowards are those who follow the darkside."
-Yoda

Ranadiel_Marius
01.05.2012 , 05:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Fardreamer View Post
Ah well, I haven't gotten that far yet... I just have had several conversations with Kira where she's mentioned wanting to tell the council because she read that it is possible for two Jedi to be in a relationship if it is supervised.
You'll find out in one or two conversations why that won't work for the two of you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Thennov View Post
There was a bug where if you choose a specific dark side flirt with her it would stop all conversation progress. Although I swear I chose that option and had no problem. However checking on what affection total is, is pobably what you should do first before declaring you have a bug.

WarlordGrego
01.05.2012 , 08:52 AM | #24
I've gotten to the first kiss (am in act two), and I didn't recieve any DS points, but I also didn't flirt with her.
The Chitose Legacy
"The lions in their dens tremble at his approach"

YinYangReaper
01.05.2012 , 11:38 PM | #25
Yea I am in act three, just start, and she hasn't talked to me since act 1 and she is at 10k but o well. I will finish it out and see, the only reason I am not too worry it is because I am making like three jedi knights (don't ask).

I have dark side points but I don't think any involved her.
I hunted the Purple Wookie, I fought him well and then got the crap beat out of me....
Can you find the Purple Wookie? (Hint: he is republic)

Server : The Fatman, Faction: Republic, Name: Just another Jedi

Harpfen
01.06.2012 , 04:15 PM | #26
I don't want to post spoilers, but my Jk is NOT bugged...and I and definitely at a point that would have dire consquences for my Jedi according to the "code"

If anyone wants specific details PM me and I can give you more info. Im currently at around 8100 rep.

thrungolreturns
01.07.2012 , 01:07 AM | #27
Aww I think mine is bugged- 9200 affection points and all I've gotten are some strange romantic comments from her during the story; no side quests or anything, even though I'm nearly done with the story(chapter 3, on Voss). I think I picked the DS option, assuming thats what's causing it? (Seeing as you all have several different romantic options that never appeared for me)

JevernEmberstone
01.08.2012 , 11:20 AM | #28
I'm in Act 3, have Kira at 10 000 affection, and no romance. She's made some random comments that hint at a romance, but there's certainly been no kissing. I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only one, but I'm rather disappointed. My only hope is that the fix they put in will allow me to still experience everything linearly.
I survived Star Wars Galaxies.

aserbe
01.13.2012 , 06:26 PM | #29
I'm getting there

RhythmOfTheRain
01.13.2012 , 09:17 PM | #30
I'm at like 2400 or so and I've kissed her and flirted every chance I could. Still in Act I. Level 30.