Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What tradeskill drops armormech orange patterns?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
What tradeskill drops armormech orange patterns?

Lilbitey
05.08.2012 , 11:17 PM | #1
Can't figure it out or have had bad luck between treasure hunting/investigation/underworld trading since the patch. Anyone know for certain?
Thanks.

DeutschGamer
05.08.2012 , 11:28 PM | #2
I get plenty from Underworld Trading, Synthweaving and the occasional armstech too.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Sambril
05.09.2012 , 12:35 AM | #3
In my experience Underworld Trading gives Synthweaving and Armormech patterns, Investigation gives Armstech patterns and Treasure Hunting gives Artifice patterns (though I have only got the lightsabers).
The Starlight Legacy

"Troopers do it in heavy armor"

Lilbitey
05.09.2012 , 12:48 AM | #4
Thanks for the quick responses. I've been working underworld trading hard and have finally gotten one armormech pattern, huzzah! Luckily it was the one i neeeeeded to have, thankfully.

I was getting worried because it was all synthweaving patterns.

Thanks again for the help.

Sithhelmet
05.09.2012 , 12:53 AM | #5
I may be forgetting something, but if I recall correctly, all or nearly all of my orange patterns for armormech and synthweaving were from UT, and a number of blue item patterns were from it and investigation.

Cleet_Xia
05.09.2012 , 03:12 PM | #6
I've had quite a few drop from UT companion gift missions. It also drops synthweaving & armstech paterns.
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~