Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

grade 7 crafting material

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
grade 7 crafting material

Maggerai
05.08.2012 , 08:36 PM | #1
This may be a dumb question, but does anyone know how to get the grade 7 crafting material Biometric Crystal Alloy?

I looked on GTN and didn't see it, and I've never seen any other reference to it in the game.

thanks,

mag

DarthRobert
05.08.2012 , 08:40 PM | #2
Presumably they drop somewhere, but I can at least say that a lockbox is available for 125 Fleet commendations at the appropriate starship vendor.

theangryllama
05.08.2012 , 08:47 PM | #3
Story Mode of karaggas palace and eternity vault. End bosses of HM flashpoints.

They used to be a guaranteed drop from these sources but 1.2 lowered the drop rate and made them not Bind on Pickup

Maggerai
05.08.2012 , 09:53 PM | #4
Thanks to both of you for the info!

I haven't done any Flashpoints, so I'm afraid I wont be able to get it that way... But what's this about fleet commendations? Is that for doing Operations?

ScarletBlaze
05.08.2012 , 09:57 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maggerai View Post
Thanks to both of you for the info!

I haven't done any Flashpoints, so I'm afraid I wont be able to get it that way... But what's this about fleet commendations? Is that for doing Operations?
Also if you have a friend or guild members they might can help you get those.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: A Time for Renewal[ https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/sK3jz376Zu8

Maggerai
05.08.2012 , 10:04 PM | #6
Oh, just figured it out -- Feet Commendations are for Space missions. I'm screwed. I drive a ship even worse than I drive a speeder, and I'm known galaxy wide for m bad speeder driving! lol