Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Change Explosive Conflict final boss?

Anysao
05.08.2012 , 06:21 PM | #1
Look, I've heard SO much good stuff from it (lack great armor for it)
I did look at the video, heard its fun, good challenge, good loot,
100% positivity!

BUT..there is a problem.

The Warlord is ONE man, and versus 16 men of the most random combination of Sith, bounty hunters, agents, or jedi, commandos, and even smugglers, it just doesn't seem fair!

He's big, tough, Warlord Kephess is a mean, green, killing machine. But how does one man, one, ugly, ugly, man stand up against a miniature army??
Karagga's wardroid, and Soa the infernal one make SO much more sense, but even the galaxy's most dangerous mercenary trandoshan warlord didnt stand a chance without some kind of force sensitivity...
Don't get me wrong, the first form was perfect, an army after you, while you try to destroy his walker, good puzzle....

Don't get me wrong, not a crisis, but I just thought it be an interesting idea!

vs
= bad...
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

alifaraaz
05.08.2012 , 07:09 PM | #2
He has the 'Gift of the Masters'. That's also the name of one of his abilities. But point it, he's got super powers from the Dread Masters making him a god amongst mortals so to speak :P

I think it's good, first you fight his minions and his toy walker. And then he comes down to show you real strength lol. Although I get what you mean, even though he isn't 20ft tall doesn't mean he aint strong. But yes I sort of get what you mean lol.
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

Anysao
05.09.2012 , 11:17 AM | #3
Oh wow. Ive heard of the gift of masters, but gosh, the DREAD masters? Now that's just cool. I've seen tree power, and thanks for your support. I just think it's odd...

He should atleast have some kind Of visible shield. Those blaster fire to the back, a vibro sword won't deflect it!
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Freeborne
05.09.2012 , 11:24 AM | #4
Well, number 1, you should probably mark this for spoilers? Because there's a reason why he's so powerful.

Two, It's not 1v1. He has a walker, 3 droids, 3 packs of Trandoshans, 2 more droids, and variable number of Trandoshans wearing rocket launchers.

Your group goes through a lot to reach the 1v1 part of the fight.
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

Anysao
05.09.2012 , 11:35 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeborne View Post
Well, number 1, you should probably mark this for spoilers? Because there's a reason why he's so powerful.

Two, It's not 1v1. He has a walker, 3 droids, 3 packs of Trandoshans, 2 more droids, and variable number of Trandoshans wearing rocket launchers.

Your group goes through a lot to reach the 1v1 part of the fight.
I know. That's the part I love. The droids, army, the walker... It's great, honestly. Just seems like a step in the opposite direction.
I'm just saying this guy doesn't stand a chance, yet he rips people apart.
Idk. Just my idea.