Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

SNIPER unfair offhand distribution (MK-1 Vibroknife)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
SNIPER unfair offhand distribution (MK-1 Vibroknife)

Pirindolo's Avatar


Pirindolo
07.26.2012 , 03:30 AM | #11
I am still wondering why there is not any MK-1 Vibroknife on sale for BH comms. Do they really exist?
May the fork be with you

Eskachat's Avatar


Eskachat
07.26.2012 , 04:24 AM | #12
Sentinels don't have offhands either, I checked it yesterday, as I was looking for an offhand for my Scoundrel...
Frak !
I Want my stupid giggle back !

Shinigami_Josh's Avatar


Shinigami_Josh
07.26.2012 , 05:30 AM | #13
No weapons can be bought from the BH/Campaign Vendor, shields focuses and generators can be.

All BH has a chance to random drop from kephess in EC story and all bosses in EC HM

Pirindolo's Avatar


Pirindolo
07.26.2012 , 05:48 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Shinigami_Josh View Post
No weapons can be bought from the BH/Campaign Vendor, shields focuses and generators can be.

All BH has a chance to random drop from kephess in EC story and all bosses in EC HM
Vibroknives and shotguns are offhand, non-moddable items, exactly like shields, focuses and generators are. So there is no reason at all for them to be removed from BH comms vendor.
May the fork be with you

Screaming_Ziva's Avatar


Screaming_Ziva
07.26.2012 , 07:06 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Pirindolo View Post
Vibroknives and shotguns are offhand, non-moddable items, exactly like shields, focuses and generators are. So there is no reason at all for them to be removed from BH comms vendor.
They are off hands yes but they are also weapons which is why you cannot get them with BH comms.

ssfish's Avatar


ssfish
07.26.2012 , 08:07 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
They are off hands yes but they are also weapons which is why you cannot get them with BH comms.
They function exactly the same as generators.
Lift

Eskachat's Avatar


Eskachat
07.26.2012 , 08:11 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
They are off hands yes but they are also weapons which is why you cannot get them with BH comms.
Well, as a healer, I could also use my shotgun as a hammer, ther would be no difference, your argument is irrelevant.
I Want my stupid giggle back !

wainot-keel's Avatar


wainot-keel
07.26.2012 , 08:34 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Eskachat View Post
Sentinels don't have offhands either, I checked it yesterday, as I was looking for an offhand for my Scoundrel...
Frak !
Well, Sent/Mara offhand is just another saber. It would be too much of advantage over other classes to give the ability to buy the "offhand" and then move the hilt (which is what really matters ) to mainhand

Screaming_Ziva's Avatar


Screaming_Ziva
07.26.2012 , 08:37 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by ssfish View Post
They function exactly the same as generators.
You can stab an enemy with a generator?

Eskachat's Avatar


Eskachat
07.26.2012 , 08:42 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
Well, Sent/Mara offhand is just another saber. It would be too much of advantage over other classes to give the ability to buy the "offhand" and then move the hilt (which is what really matters ) to mainhand
Well it's simple : non-moddable offhands ...
I Want my stupid giggle back !