Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character freezes upon start

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

agtaiga
05.08.2012 , 03:35 PM | #1
So i haven't played for about a month. I tried to log in today and every time the games starts my character instantly freezes, I am not able to click on anything (though I can still see the mouse pointer moving on the screen) and it does not respond to and of my keystrokes. Sometimes the screen is all black( except for my skill bar and other items on the bottom of the screen). Only once was I able to play for maybe a minute before it froze again. Please help.

Beesodd
05.08.2012 , 03:44 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings agtaiga,

From your description this sounds like a driver or performance issue. Please check that your display drivers are all up to date. It might also be worth checking that your computer has sufficient cooling. If the problem is persisting, please post up a copy of your DXDiag, within spoiler tags.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

BCoHowler
05.08.2012 , 03:53 PM | #3
Patch 1.2.3 messed up my graphics bad.
Anyone else?

Here is a screenshot I took before the graphics totally got screwy and I was getting the splash screen over and over again. Game is now unplayable.

http://treachery.swtorlaunch.com/Gui..._28_392317.png