Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Automated customer service does not work. Does not work. Does not work.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Automated customer service does not work. Does not work. Does not work.

ELEE
05.08.2012 , 03:25 PM | #1
Someone once told me to repeat something 3 times to remember it. So...
I reported an inappropriate player name. Ticket #5275784. The response I got was the standard, we got your report about the player character name we will look into it. Awesome! Great work.

The next day, I get the same response to the same ticket. The next day I got the same response to the same ticket. The next day, I submitted a ticket #5301633 to let customer service know that I was getting these repeated responses... What I got in response to that ticket is what I have issue with:
"Thank you for contacting us regarding your report with the issue you encountered when using the Galactic Trade Network." (Bold mine) This from Protocol Droid T5-S5 (aka Joseph)

GTN? ***? LMAO? I don't think so.

This continually happens and appears that no one actually reads the tickets and some automated system is just kicking out generic responses to appease the complainers. This would be fine if the text recognition software Bioware uses to scan the tickets could actually identify the problem, but it doesn't. I submitted yet ANOTHER ticket # 5307797 regarding this problem, but when I get the response telling me that my Tauntaun pet does not have combat abilities I am just going to flip. Someone should work on this issue, after the issue with the game repeatedly crashing is fixed please.
Trooper Mirshe Shereshoy

ALPHA COMPANY

203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

ELEE
05.08.2012 , 03:40 PM | #2
As a side note, I just logged onto a different character and my green CS notification light was lit and I was thinking that maybe I got a lightning fast response... but no. I got the SAME responses to tickets #5301850, 5301633, 5275784. So, the original issue of repeated CS responses (automated) still does not work. Does not work. Does not work.
Trooper Mirshe Shereshoy

ALPHA COMPANY

203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion