Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OK SOMEONE AT BIOWARE needs to read this and not have a droid response!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
OK SOMEONE AT BIOWARE needs to read this and not have a droid response!!!

FaDedBriLLianCe
05.08.2012 , 03:09 PM | #1
I love this game. BUT. since i began playing the game since release I have seen nothing but heavy drops for people in each server. Over Cinco de Mayo weekend i logged on, and noticed only 30 people online... OK figured was just from hangovers, but no 2 days later still extremely low server population. Especially on the Republic side. (I am a sith player). There is also non stop talk in game about how people are about to cancel subscriptions. THIS IS NOT FROM LACK OF CONTENT. Almost nobody is ever able to get into pvp. There is no population for lower level Flashpoints or Heroics.... Why cant you just move the populations together, and remove the light weight servers? Why am I paying you for this game when I can never do anything in it ( unless its like 9 or 10 and by some miracle my guild mates log in). This is by far the LARGEST isssue you have with this game. 90% of us dont give a crap about new content at the moment. We want to be able to play this game the way you portray it being played. Seriously why is this so hard to do.... I guarentee nobody would care about down time if it meant the server populations would skyrocket. You need to figure this out and let us no because honestly its crap. We bought MMO's not a single player game. like i said i love the game. appreciate the work you do, but this is a big issue that you need to address

Trineda
05.08.2012 , 03:39 PM | #2
Hello there,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback and post your concerns regarding server populations. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic of Server Merges, we will be closing this current thread. Thank You!