Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vette or Jaesa?

DarthDrevax
05.09.2012 , 11:38 AM | #11
Is it possible to marry jaesa first then divorce her then marry vette?
"The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation."- Darth Revan

Sotof
05.09.2012 , 01:26 PM | #12
I picked Vette. She is super-duper cute.
My name is not Bob.

DarthDrevax
05.11.2012 , 10:25 AM | #13
I finished the memory torn mission for vette so I'm wondering how many more conversations before marriage?
"The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation."- Darth Revan

Crezelle
05.12.2012 , 12:55 AM | #14
i'm debating this one..im rolling a lawful evil/honerable evil SW
i think DS jaesa is too chaotic for him, but at the same time, vette is too light for him... sigh
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

DarthDrevax
05.14.2012 , 05:19 PM | #15
Current status:
Jaesa had a dream of a light side sith dying and want to join the organization that is responsible.
Vette is trying to find her mother but no luck. The next conversation is the one when vette and my character kissed.

How many conversation left for both before I have to choose, and is it possible to marry one, divorce her then marry the other one?

Katahn
05.16.2012 , 06:31 AM | #16
My SW is the honorable "bring order to the galaxy" type too but the problem with Vette isn't she's light side, it is that she reminds him too much of his little sister. His father was a polygamist and the sister in question was from a different mother - the sister's mother was caught having an affair and was promptly killed and her children sold off into slavery in order to dissuade the other wives and concubines from considering doing similarly. That sister was close to his age and his only real childhood friend. The very idea of romancing Vette has about the same appeal to him as romancing his sister... none at all.

Jaesa I haven't gotten to yet, but I think he won't have much problem romancing her. Her psycho attitude won't bother him so long as she toes the line about who we kill and when we kill them. Of course, what she does on her own time that doesn't impact my plans or undermine the Empire is her own business
Katahn
- Just an aging geek that remembers seeing Ep4 in the theater as a kid and knows that Han shot first!