Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vette or Jaesa?

DarthDrevax
05.08.2012 , 02:26 PM | #1
I'm trying to decide who should I romance with and I cant decide. I know there will be a conversation where I will have to make a choice with who I want to be with (I already know that I cant have both) and I want to know from people who made their decisions to tell me what happens after you've made your choice with the person you chose. As in what goes on with the relationship with the person you chose after you made your decision. Also I read about a bug that actually let you have both but I don't know if that's gone or not so can someone tell me if its gone or not. I also want to know the conversation with each character that I have before the conversation where I make my choice so I can be ready.
"The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation."- Darth Revan

epicfear
05.08.2012 , 03:53 PM | #2
hmmm... depends on your alignment.
if jaesa is light side, you cannot romance her.
if you went light side, take vette, if you went darkside pick jaesa.

KorinHyvek
05.08.2012 , 04:13 PM | #3
DS Jaesa falls, and falls hard. She really goes overboard. If your sith wants a complete psycho as a wife, Jaesa's the person you go for. If someone who, after leaving the jedi order, went on a murder/sex binge, seems like poor romance material, go with Vette.
The Ferrin Legacy, Ebon Hawk
Major Volner Ferrin // Darth Hessar

Karkais
05.08.2012 , 04:19 PM | #4
Let me put it this way, dark side Jaesa doesnt fail. Shes the most evil and batnuts insane companion in the game Im pretty sure.
If thats your cup of tea, go for it. (It is mine, but too bad my marauder is female )

If you want a cheerful and good lightside companion, go for Vette. Shes had it pretty hard and is supercute.

ps. If youre darkside and have darkside Jaesa, Im not sure turning Jaesa down would be good for your continued existence..
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III

DarthDrevax
05.08.2012 , 04:41 PM | #5
okay some good advice would like some info on why everyone saying jaesa a psycho. Now what about the conversation before I have to choose one, I like to know so I'll be ready
"The dark side offers power for power's sake. You must crave it. Covet it. You must seek power above all else, with no reservation or hesitation."- Darth Revan

KorinHyvek
05.08.2012 , 06:45 PM | #6
DS Jaesa... Look. She's insane. At one point, she will go on a binge drinking spree so hard, she isn't sure if she killed a guy or slept with him. Or both.

Spoiler

The conversation where you choose is very, very blatant. If you keep both of them up to date on their plotlines, it should happen before things get too serious with either of them. If you get too far behind on one or the other, though... I don't know, frankly.
The Ferrin Legacy, Ebon Hawk
Major Volner Ferrin // Darth Hessar

JediMasterYuvan
05.08.2012 , 06:52 PM | #7
Okay, Vette: She is sassy, talks back and likes joking around even in life-threatening situations when unnecessary, but really inside, Vette has a heart of gold. She cares about family and really is looking for a person who understands her and cares for her (in this case the Sith Warrior).

Now Jaesa: If you make her become an apprentice of the dark side, the former Padawan will become a sociopathic mass murderer, then later a lustful woman.

So personally I'd pick Vette if you're looking for the more innocent and pure romance... unless if you're the type of dude who loves it when women get lustful and psycho.

Captain_Zone
05.08.2012 , 10:31 PM | #8
Is this anything like Ginger or Mary Ann? If so, I'll answer here like I answered the other one.

Vette or Jaesa? BOTH!
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

DarthDrevax
05.08.2012 , 11:04 PM | #9
Thanx for all the adivce I think I will choose vette. Now how can I have as much fun with jaesa before I have to choose?

Karkais
05.08.2012 , 11:58 PM | #10
There is a moment where they will ask you to choose, I think thats the dividing line.
"What is a Sith? Over time, the beliefs have changed, but one constant has remained. The imposition of one's will on the force, on the environment surrounding one, on the galaxy itself." - Darth Wyyrlok III