Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class quest timeline

ZaRree
05.08.2012 , 02:24 PM | #1
This thread may contain spoilers, please use spoiler tags.

I have played through the jedi knight and the trooper. I'm also well on my way on the sith warrior / consular.
And I have notice that some classes take place in different times.
I just wondered if anyone got a timeline of the events/ acts.
Thankful for any clarification on the matter

For example:

Jedi knight Spoiler:
Spoiler

Sith warrior spoiler:
Spoiler

You need to read both to understand
I'm going out on a limb and say that the warrior story takes place after the jedi knight, am I right?

Ranadiel_Marius
05.08.2012 , 02:47 PM | #2
The stories happen concurrently with individual events occuring before or after other indiividual events. Regarding your JK/SW example:

Spoiler

The order of the class stories likely changes on a planet by planet basis to such a degree that it is really impossible to make any reasonable timeline with the information we have been given. We occasionally figure out the relation between two events like those in the spoiler block above, but anything more than say 5 events on a single planet will likely be difficult to pin down and making a grand timeline of all events would be impossible.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

ZaRree
05.08.2012 , 02:52 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
The stories happen concurrently with individual events occuring before or after other indiividual events. Regarding your JK/SW example:

Spoiler

The order of the class stories likely changes on a planet by planet basis to such a degree that it is really impossible to make any reasonable timeline with the information we have been given. We occasionally figure out the relation between two events like those in the spoiler block above, but anything more than say 5 events on a single planet will likely be difficult to pin down and making a grand timeline of all events would be impossible.
Thanks, yea i figured it was to complicated.

Charon
05.08.2012 , 02:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ZaRree View Post
This thread may contain spoilers, please use spoiler tags.

I have played through the jedi knight and the trooper. I'm also well on my way on the sith warrior / consular.
And I have notice that some classes take place in different times.
I just wondered if anyone got a timeline of the events/ acts.
Thankful for any clarification on the matter

For example:

Jedi knight Spoiler:
Spoiler

Sith warrior spoiler:
Spoiler

You need to read both to understand
I'm going out on a limb and say that the warrior story takes place after the jedi knight, am I right?
After a few talks with Skadge (BH)
Spoiler

After a few talks to Doc with the jedi knight
Spoiler

Though the odd part is in the convo with Doc.

Spoiler

Ranadiel_Marius
05.08.2012 , 03:08 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Charon View Post
Though the odd part is in the convo with Doc.

Spoiler
Spoiler
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Charon
05.08.2012 , 03:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadiel_Marius View Post
Spoiler
Thanks lol didn't know that since my jedi knight isn't that high yet, checked it out on youtube and guess I didn't hear correctly lol.