Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Podcast Episode I

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic Official Podcast Episode I
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ahnog
05.08.2012 , 04:18 PM | #21
No mention of server transfers. In the past they have said it will be a part of 1.3. I would have enjoyed a discussion of it.
Ahnog
Hokey religions can't replace a good blaster at your side

mikphobos
05.08.2012 , 04:50 PM | #22
After listening carefully the podcast..

i am still amazed how they dont adress the real issue..

Server transfers/merge NOW please.
Ranked warzones NOW and this is for the sake of the pvp community subs, they dont even mention its part of the 1.3?
dang..
LFG tool its coming way way way to late, without server merges/transfers, useless..
legacy literally useless... omg wait maybe if we all start farming and saving 15m credist we will get all new useless stuffs on legacy. because im sure increase the EX for killing only BOSSES in FP will give you a entire level!

PVE that really matters, wheres the carrot all MMO have?
and for god sake lets not even start with the gear design..
im not sure if BW live in they small happy world, but they are not talking about add, or fix anything of the thing WE NEED for this game to get better..

HuntinSikness
05.08.2012 , 04:53 PM | #23
Why doesn't the group finder help you find a group for a warzone?
Guac <Republic's Elite> [Mandalore the Indomitable].

SniperCartman
05.08.2012 , 04:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by HuntinSikness View Post
Why doesn't the group finder help you find a group for a warzone?
Because your server is dead....

see I can be annoying too...
Nothica Level 50 Telekinetic Sage
Erýca Level 50 Watchman Sentinel
T÷m Level 11 Trooper
Erýc Level 4 Scoundrel

SniperCartman
05.08.2012 , 04:59 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by ahnog View Post
No mention of server transfers. In the past they have said it will be a part of 1.3. I would have enjoyed a discussion of it.
it needs to happen before 1.3, subs are sharply decreasing and less and less are logging in each day because you can't do anything without people. no wz's, no ops, no fps, no fun, what are we doing again?
Nothica Level 50 Telekinetic Sage
Erýca Level 50 Watchman Sentinel
T÷m Level 11 Trooper
Erýc Level 4 Scoundrel

Aigik
05.08.2012 , 05:21 PM | #26
Thanks for the podcast, it was enjoyable. This is the kind of communication that I'd like to see more of. Keep them coming.

Also, please ignore all the raging morons who are spamming the video with thumbs downs, they are a very vocal minority that doesn't speak for everyone. And yeah, this is coming from someone on a dead server. I know you guys are working on it, I'm enjoying leveling alts while I wait.

Sammm
05.08.2012 , 05:24 PM | #27
Woot! I was waiting for this podcast for a long time. I go listen to it right now!

farfulnugen
05.08.2012 , 05:41 PM | #28
I'm kinda glad I didn't resub. This free month, I've logged on maybe like 3 times so far.

I cringe every time BW gets 'excited' about a new feature. "Oh I can't wait to talk about 1.4! It's gonna be awsome!" ... it's like, yeah, you said that about 1.2 too and it was a HUGE let down. You know a game is very dull when players and BW get excited about a guild bank feature. It just means it lacks everything else.

I don't pretend to know what goes into making a game...and I'm sure BW works very hard on this game. But anything that comes out of BW's mouth has to be taken with a grain of salt....cause you know the feature isn't going to be as awsome as they say its' going to be :P

dankat
05.08.2012 , 05:52 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Dezzi View Post
It's nitpicking because you don't agree. The family tree is fluff, and even as a roleplayer--which was supposedly the group being targeted with the family tree--the feature is worthless to me; I can't share it with anyone. It's about as useful as writing my family tree down on a napkin.

Good thing they put today's patch on the PTS to get feedback right?
Fluff, believe it or not, keeps people around longer. Unbelievable, check the achievement grinders in WoW.
Damn the fool who said history doesn't repeat itself, he clearly was not talking about MMOS.

RKLimes
05.08.2012 , 06:03 PM | #30
Yay group finder...

You'll now be able to gather up the entirety of those 14 people on fleet, and form a near infinite number of group combos for FPs!

(Unless it's cross server.)