Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SPOILERS!!! Darth jadus question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
SPOILERS!!! Darth jadus question

oompadouche
04.24.2012 , 11:27 AM | #191
This fight is soooo bugged. I tried to LoS him alot and would get him low but would finally die. What i finally ended up doing was stand next to him on the stage and just run around him in circles hitting on him trying to get him to attack Kaylio. Finally after several deaths i was able to figure the system out. Like i said the fight is totally bugged and youll be los on him on the stage so you have to run around him over and over just to get hits but that also works to your advantage.

vampyrusddg
06.09.2012 , 04:40 PM | #192
Thanks for the advice on here guys, I was just about to throw my PC out the window...

Seems really counter intuitive to me, every other elite I've fought it was easy to nuke them while my companion tanked, sometimes they would go down but they were left with nothing, him on the other hand, well the first time an all out nuke worked on the 5th or 6th try, but then 5 more times going down as he just mezzed my companion and ran at me, pausing just long enough to reapply the mez while they got one ot two hits in, I didn't even think about kiting with pretty much all the sniper skills requiring cover, and with no healer companion to keep you topped up.

There should be a warning sign on entry to the ship, warning, skill bump ahead

MadHobbit
06.17.2012 , 12:36 AM | #193
what lvl are you. try to be one to two lvls over his. I assumed you used stims

Ravion-
06.17.2012 , 03:54 AM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by vampyrusddg View Post
Thanks for the advice on here guys, I was just about to throw my PC out the window...

Seems really counter intuitive to me, every other elite I've fought it was easy to nuke them while my companion tanked, sometimes they would go down but they were left with nothing, him on the other hand, well the first time an all out nuke worked on the 5th or 6th try, but then 5 more times going down as he just mezzed my companion and ran at me, pausing just long enough to reapply the mez while they got one ot two hits in, I didn't even think about kiting with pretty much all the sniper skills requiring cover, and with no healer companion to keep you topped up.

There should be a warning sign on entry to the ship, warning, skill bump ahead
You can also beat him through Diplomacy, no need to fight him at all if you choose the correct dialogue unless they've changed the mission Anyways I wish you good luck keep on sniping/shiving

Ph_Blacksign
06.19.2012 , 11:44 PM | #195
Beat him with my ship droid. Ever since I got my droid, I dumped Kaliyo and gimped my droid.
The Risingforce Legacy
Advanced Recon Military Strikeforce
Vyrien Thyberius Calliana Xenos Viszari

Inaaace
03.24.2013 , 03:42 AM | #196
Am I the only one who actually likes Jadus? It's his daughter that I want to kill.

zzoorrzz
03.24.2013 , 12:11 PM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by Inaaace View Post
Am I the only one who actually likes Jadus? It's his daughter that I want to kill.
I liked Zhorrid better, but u can't be sure if she won't kill u on the next meeting. Working with Jadus is much safer, because he likes people doing their job well.

chuixupu
03.24.2013 , 12:22 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by Inaaace View Post
spoilers for chapter 1 ending:

Spoiler
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Ghostbacon
03.26.2013 , 06:34 PM | #199
Wait, so if you follow Jadus will, you don't get to fight him ?

HornedGoddess
04.14.2014 , 03:55 AM | #200
Trying to beat him as we speak. Nothing works - 7 failed attempts as a sniper at lvl 32. This is the hardest fight so far for me in the entire game. The last character I played was the marauder and I felt so invincible playing her.

I send Kaliyo or Vector on him first but as soon as I join the fight, he goes right after me, I try to keep myself alive with some medpacks, throw the flash grenade on him or slow him down with leg shot, use entrench and shield probe but I still end up dead while my companion is almost full of health.

What am I doing wrong?