Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SPOILERS!!! Darth jadus question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
SPOILERS!!! Darth jadus question

DSWSithlord
12.17.2011 , 09:34 PM | #1
How the hell do you defeat him, kaliyo cant tank since he uses that whirlwind cc all the time. I get him to like 30% then he gets me.
Chiss Imperial Agent Engineer Specialization
CE VIP
Member of the Guild Hysteria, a laid back multi gaming community accepting all!

Herrstarr
12.18.2011 , 03:46 AM | #2
1st time u fight he's super charged and u need to stand at max range and literally use EVERYTHING u got to nuke the ***** out of him, every fight after (2 or 3 more cant remeber) gets easier and easier as u use the computer terminals. U can always bring a friend too, and let them popcorn and watch the show but help on fight

Arduz
12.18.2011 , 04:11 AM | #3
Need to make liberal uses of your interupts. Stun/Distract/Flash Bang. It got rough, but you can dooo eeet!

Safewayundrwear
12.18.2011 , 05:53 AM | #4
I used the computer terminals around him. everytime he cast something i would just go behind it and he would just cancel it. I just made sure I had aggro over Kaliyo. She pretty much was just wailing on him while i off healed if i had too.

Sryker
12.18.2011 , 09:35 AM | #5
Wait a min, am I missing something? I thought he died in the shuttle? I didnt have to fight him and im almost 20.

klocker
12.18.2011 , 09:55 AM | #6
I tried multiple times to heal my companion tanking and wittle away jadus's daughter with no luck, in the end i had to pull out Jared (is that is name? i'm really tired right now and don't remember, the melee dps companion) and just nuke the crap out of her before we both died to the aoe.

Question thats a bit off topic, but doesn't really warrent its own thread either.

After those quests (i went the other way, sided with jadus and killed his daughter), is there a movie cut scene that explains anything about the "time off" period you had or is it just a fill in the blanks part of the story?

Wondering mostly because i stopped for the night right after picking up the next set of quests, and it seems like we are at open war with the republic, but i'm not sure when that escalated.

MinorGoesSW
12.18.2011 , 02:35 PM | #7
You will figure it out Sryker.

Just keep on truckin' towards 50

DrekorSilverfang
12.18.2011 , 02:44 PM | #8
Quote:
Wait a min, am I missing something? I thought he died in the shuttle? I didnt have to fight him and im almost 20.
Bah! I wish.

That ****er killed me when I told him to go fly a kite when he wanted me to bow to him.

celldoom
12.18.2011 , 04:21 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sryker View Post
This is why you DON'T get into these threads :P

Anyway, i beat him with Vector, myself tanking and selfhealing... selfhealing ALOT and interrupting as much as possible. It's a very tough fight. I was with concealment spec, but all i did was interrupt and selfheal with the ocasional shiv, he hits like a truck. Don't let your companions tank him, they die before you can say "Kolto Injection!!"

GengisKahn
12.19.2011 , 07:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Sryker View Post
It was only a setback?