What Needs to be Fixed

KingAlexlol

Voidstar Bug - Entire team starts re-spawning past the first door.

I just had a Voidstar where my team died and re-spawned in the next room. We couldn't progress because one team kept trying to plant from behind the wall, and the other team kept disarming from in-front of the wall. I've heard of this happening a few times before.

Huttball - Random score immediately after a pass, while nowhere near the goal.

I don't know how or why, but every now and then people will get instant scores in Huttball from as far as the middle of the map.

Novare Coast - Capping from the extreme corner.

This doesn't show you their cast/channel bar. Although not that much of a problem, I doubt this is working as intended, and it is harder for pugs to realize the turret is being capped.

ALL Warzones - Not being in the raid frames.

This seems to typically happen when group queuing and waiting awhile to take the queue; However, I believe it does happen at other times.

ALL Warzones - Being stunned at the re-spawn area forever.

I believe this happens once in awhile while attempting to re-spawn immediately after dying, but I don't know for sure what causes it.

Tab Targeting - Why does it target people behind me?

Why does it also try to target people in Africa? If I have to rely on four different ways of tab targeting enemies (target next, target closest, mouse click, target center screen) can the target center screen at least differentiate between friends and foes (two different key-binds/options)?

PvP with Companions

In world PvP with companions, attempting to crowd control the companion can sometimes lead to an infinite resolve bar on the actual player. This seems to be the case when using 60 second crowd controls on companions. I haven't tried this in awhile, but I assume it is still a problem. EDIT: According to a player reply this is intended... it's an infinite resolve bar... I hope that player is wrong.

UPDATE / EDIT:

Novare Coast - Warriors leaping on top of the tent and being stuck.

Awhile ago I was capping in one of the extreme corners of the tent/node and a warrior charged me. He instantly teleported to the top of the tent. He was stuck. I laughed and capped the node. I have heard of this happening every now and then.

ALL Warzones - Players blinking around

I don't really know how much can be done about this, but it is aggravating to see players blink around the map. They become very difficult to target or do anything to. This generally happens with maps like Huttball where players constantly deal with changes in elevation.

Sound Bugs - Some absent, some make ear bleed

1. Various sounds don't play

2. Huttball introduction sounds in Voidstar ending

3. Voidstar and Huttball don't do announcements with voices more than half the time

4. Cut scenes without sound

5. Annoying electric noise everywhere (at least you removed the 747 noise)

This game feels broken.

Early Victory Medals Bug - Not 4 Everyone

Some players don't get the early victory medals regardless of what they did in the warzone, as far as I can tell.

Huttball Pass Medals - Abuse

Awhile ago I was in a winning Huttball. My team decided they wanted guaranteed medals (instead of, for example, the above). They took the ball to our goal area and passed to each other for the rest of the game. You apparently had the foresight not to give "attacker points" repeatedly for passing between two people at least. This is not a big issue.

Interrupt Level Requirement - Should be lower

You should take your mentality in regards to sprint and vehicle training level and apply it to when you learn interrupts. This ability does no damage. It interrupts a cast. Why wouldn't you want players to start learning it as soon as possible? If level 10s are going to queue for warzones without advanced classes it might be nice for people to at least have the hope that they have their interrupt. Of course, this isn't a big issue, but it would be nice.

Warzone Leveling Experience

I'll wait for 1.3 on this one, but right now it feels pretty low compared to PvE. I'm pretty skeptical on how effective and affordable the experience boost will be. I don't want to play through an identical PvE experience again. I don't want to PvE. Let me level through PvP and have fun. Motivate people to learn how to PvP and learn their classes. Don't take steps like making low level PvP junk gear super overpriced for no reason. The across the board price raise makes zero sense. Also, the low level PvP weapon vendor has no organization, is overpriced, and the filters don't do anything. That vendor is a joke.

Cross Server Queues - Sooner rather than later

Servers are dying. Twin Spears used to be a pretty populated server, although an imbalanced one faction-wise. Now nobody wants to log onto a dying server to wait for an hour long queue. Cross server queues should account for active populations and be wide ranging (in the amount of servers grouped together) to account for more people un-subbing. Server transfers will be nice, but, depending on cost and possible lack of community organization, might not be enough.

Class/Faction Balance

Some of the abilities still feel different. Consular vs inquisitor push back and the time it takes for a rock to hit somebody are a few examples. In my opinion, at least the push back should not have a delay. A faster push back can make a difference. The commando mortar volley was changed so why not this?

Random Things Being Removed - No official response sometimes

Matrix cube? Social X items?

Yes, the matrix cube problem was fixed. Yet, there seems to be a lack of communication regarding the removal (or breaking) of items that people worked hard for.

Tip of the Day

Your tip of the day should advise people to stop clicking. Tell people to key bind their abilities. I'm fairly certain there are quite a few players out there who click the "Throw the Huttball" ability. They just stare at me for 5 seconds and die. Big plays.

Magma Ball

I know there are players who will disagree with me but... More warzones like Huttball please. That type of warzone is unique and doesn't end in a zerg fest as much. At the very least, there should be a 3 to 1 ratio, very unique warzones being the 1.

Biochem

Stop thinking about nerfing it more. The items are not as good as warzone consumables. If reusables are going to be phased out completely there should be a perishable, but affordable, alternative. The current closest and craftable alternatives require very expensive materials. It is not realistic for most people to craft/purchase them for the purpose of using.

Edited by KingAlexlol

Voidstar Bug - Entire team starts re-spawning past the first door.

I just had a Voidstar where my team died and re-spawned in the next room. We couldn't progress because one team kept trying to plant from behind the wall, and the other team kept disarming from in-front of the wall. I've heard of this happening a few times before.

I was there. It was the funniest most stupid thing I've ever seen.

I posted a while back about getting an option to differentiate between friend and foe when using target center screen. Zero replies. I guess it doesn't bother most people because most people tunnel.

Imagine running out of spawn in Voidstar and actually being able to target the enemy capping the door without cycling through three of his friends or unintentionally targeting your teammate.

Edited by MMDI

PvP with Companions

In world PvP with companions, attempting to crowd control the companion can sometimes lead to an infinite resolve bar on the actual player. This seems to be the case when using 60 second crowd controls on companions. I haven't tried this in awhile, but I assume it is still a problem.

This was stated to be intentional, because apparently bioware thinks losing your companion to CC is worth immunity to everything but damage.