Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

You should always vote an MVP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
You should always vote an MVP

Infrasound
12.17.2011 , 09:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jaden_Breeze View Post
Sort by healing MVP that person.
Look at all stats.. using a single one just promotes people padding meters without playing the mode their currently in. This applies to all of the modes in pvp.

loketar
12.17.2011 , 10:12 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Solohani View Post
Seriously... if you are so addicted to wow that you have to keep mentioning it in swtor forums, maybe it's time to go back to wow.
Why? it is undeniably the best point of reference for MMO PvP/PvE, people who are determined to forget about it really have to get the chip off their shoulders. While I agree that the specific point you were referencing was a bit low key it doesn't mean that WoW should never be mentioned ever again, why no malice against UO/DaoC?

sinfulace
12.17.2011 , 10:34 PM | #13
i always mvp my teams top healer or top objective

Wagazim
12.17.2011 , 11:16 PM | #14
I always mvp healers or ppl with objective points...but as a tank, i hardly ever get any mvp's so i feel ur pain...(i usually guard healers and run around interupting heals and captures)

GeLopez
12.17.2011 , 11:18 PM | #15
They should force people to vote MVP to leave the match.
Lopez - Jedi Sage @ The Fatman

HartzBH
12.17.2011 , 11:18 PM | #16
I usually MVP the player I see trying to make an impact on a match. That can either be by healing, defending at a node on Alderaan, scoring in Huttball, or any number of other ways. I think it is important to be observant and vote for the person who is doing their role well while also helping their team accomplish the objective.

Besides, I hate voting for Inquisitors and they seem to always be the top healers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberate:
No ones in the game, that's why it's running great.

A skate board rolls fast until you put a fat chick on it.

gofortheko
12.17.2011 , 11:49 PM | #17
All this love for healers, what about the tanks who guard you? Speaking of which more of you tanks need to start guarding people already.

Norr
12.18.2011 , 12:19 AM | #18
I usually mvp the healer (who usually get the most mvps, so maybe you guys are just on nub servers) but I'lll avoid mvping the top healer if he's just healed the zerg and not tried to support, say, the ball carrier.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of your opponent's fate.

Houtoku
12.18.2011 , 12:34 AM | #19
I use a cascading priority, Top Objective > Top Healed > Names I recognize as contributing (same person keeps scoring in Huttball, people calling out incs in Alderaan, etc)

Freyar
12.18.2011 , 12:44 AM | #20
The MVP system is a bit strange since it requires a team-based vote. Healers won't get it unless they're in every DPS player's face, or if they do something particularly noticeable. Any case where the match is "mediocre" for both sides and support roles have no chance.