Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Make Recruit Gear a Requirement to Queue

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Make Recruit Gear a Requirement to Queue

Vaipyr's Avatar


Vaipyr
06.28.2012 , 12:18 AM | #511
Quote: Originally Posted by Daiyukie View Post
some people just need to hear "please and thank you" for some reason. I'm someone who ignores how something is presented
In other words an "a5shat"

BradTheImpaler's Avatar


BradTheImpaler
06.28.2012 , 12:26 AM | #512
Quote: Originally Posted by Daiyukie View Post
No, it's not, but expecting a certain behavior from someone else isn't the best thing to do, even less when they're offering advice/insight/knowledge of their own free will. Fair enough though, some people just need to hear "please and thank you" for some reason. I'm someone who ignores how something is presented and looks at the bare facts of it.
Yeah, actually I should thank you for that. I aim to be more like that. I'd gotten so used to being expected to present myself that way, or expecting it from others, that it had become something like second nature. I think how something is presented is worth considering where you're trying to persuade someone, up to a point, but when you're presenting facts it really is a different story in a way. We all need to blow off some steam.

Anyway I guess I'll get that recruit gear, if I can before the servers go down for a few hours.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Daiyukie's Avatar


Daiyukie
06.28.2012 , 12:45 AM | #513
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaipyr View Post
In other words an "a5shat"
Pretty sure that's someone who insults for no good reason and has nothing constructive to say, but sure. You love your leveling blues too as I recall
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

Daiyukie's Avatar


Daiyukie
06.28.2012 , 12:49 AM | #514
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
Yeah, actually I should thank you for that. I aim to be more like that. I'd gotten so used to being expected to present myself that way, or expecting it from others, that it had become something like second nature. I think how something is presented is worth considering where you're trying to persuade someone, up to a point, but when you're presenting facts it really is a different story in a way. We all need to blow off some steam.

Anyway I guess I'll get that recruit gear, if I can before the servers go down for a few hours.
Yeah if it's something more intangible the way you say things can utterly change meanings, but when it comes to accepted truths or math, it just IS, no matter how it's said.

Notice I never called you retarded or something, just pigheaded =p I erroneously assumed you'd see numbers that made sense and go "Oh, I see" or something of the like. Good talk
"Everyone not as good as me is a Noob. Everyone better than me is a No Lifer" - The Code of the Bads
Quote: Originally Posted by gwrtheyn
atm Concealment Operative are like a dog humping on your leg,anoying,but not lethal
Quote: Originally Posted by jaxxxster
Solution : Nerf Operatives. Again.

DizzyWho's Avatar


DizzyWho
06.29.2012 , 05:43 AM | #515
well the title of the thread says it all. Figured it could use a bump

Entropicus's Avatar


Entropicus
07.12.2012 , 06:27 PM | #516
Quote: Originally Posted by Luciferhawke View Post
Level 49 now. when i hit 50 i wont get any pvp gear just so i can see the hate tells
People fail to realize that as many people send hate tells then put you on ignore. There are countless others that see you and the person sending the tells and realize you're a troll and ignore you as well. In a guild surpassing 200 people everyone blacklists you so that's quite a bit of people that can be in group finder and youll never get a pop, on top of not receiving any heals/shield support when you are PVPing. Play how you like, The ramifications extend beyond that match.
Frankly im sure most anyone that happened to put together a raid and remembered you as a troll they'd blacklist you on the spot as well.
When I run, I am running as if I am running towards someone attacking my family. When I lift, I am lifting the weight that is about to crush my child. Every workout you do is preparation for a time where it really matters. If you do not train like someone's life depends on you, what will you do when one does?

theSCARAYone's Avatar


theSCARAYone
01.10.2013 , 12:48 AM | #517
troll bump

Doctor-Raider's Avatar


Doctor-Raider
04.24.2013 , 01:32 PM | #518
I sure did love bending people over the table in their PVE gear in lvl 50 WZ's while wearing my Min/Maxed EWH gear... (IN 1.7 of course)

Jayshames's Avatar


Jayshames
04.24.2013 , 02:01 PM | #519
Zombieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sargon_IV's Avatar


Sargon_IV
04.24.2013 , 02:16 PM | #520
Noob question: I am new to TWO pvp and have been hunting around for the recruit gear but can't seem to find it. Any help?

Also, are there guilds out there who are willing to take newer pvpers and train them up? If so, let me know.